Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't care if I die.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies

Just to knock this out right away...I am NOT suicidal.  At all.

I have an ex who makes my life a living hell.  I kicked him out for cheating and his anger.  We have been broken up for 3 years.  THREE YEARS.  I used to be afraid to fight with him because I really thought he would come to my house and kill me in my sleep.  I have called the cops on him numerous times.  I can't get a protective order because he has never actually hurt me.  So basically he just makes my life a living fucking hell.  I am so miserable by the constant texts, emails, phone calls, and him showing up at my house when I ignore him I don't even give a shit if he does kill me anymore.  :(

I will be in his prison for the rest of my life.  It's not fair.  I just want to be happy.  I can't date bc he will find out and ruin it.  I can't have a social life because he shows up and ruins it.  No matter what I do I just feel suffocated and trapped.  Ugh.

Since my attempts with law enforcement have failed I have a friend who begs me to let him "take care of it", but obviously I would never agree to that.  He is the father of my child and I am not going to have someone beat the hell out of him.  I just want my life back.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

MOVE!  Change your number and move.  Don't tell anyone that knows him, just go.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

SavannahV
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

This

Quoting jillbailey26:

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:38 PM
4 moms liked this
He doesn't need to physically touch you to get a RO - he's harassing you. That's enough!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissTyff
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh honey, don't say that!  Do you have kids with him? Like jillbailey26 said, move! Change your number and don't tell anyone.

Kaya529
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
At this point I would say let your friend take care of it or move. You can't keep living like that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Um, that is called stalking and harrassment. Call your local battered women's program, they should be able to help you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I can't do that with a child. 

Quoting jillbailey26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:41 PM

That is what the officer told me, but the judge wouldn't grant it. 

Quoting MichLW69:

He doesn't need to physically touch you to get a RO - he's harassing you. That's enough!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:42 PM

We do have a LO.  We have court ordered custody.  I can't just skip town.

Quoting MissTyff:

Oh honey, don't say that!  Do you have kids with him? Like jillbailey26 said, move! Change your number and don't tell anyone.

jillbailey26
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:42 PM

He is harassing you and you're unable to be the mother you need to be.  You CAN.  He's not physically abusing you, but he's mentally and emotionally abusing you.  You ARE allowed to remove yourself from that situation.  

How is he with your son/daughter?  Is he a good father?  Does he visit often?

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't do that with a child. 

Quoting jillbailey26:

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)