Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Multiple orgasms?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How many times do you usually orgasm when having sex?

I've read that for some women it's extremely hard to orgasm once, and then with others it can be up to 10 times. 

I usually get at least 3 orgasms during sex. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Replies (121-130):
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:19 AM

That would still be roughly three hours of sex in one day, and it would have to have been one orgasm every minute to every other minute.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am that replier and I'm referring to the section in red entitled "Serial Multiples" not "Sequential Multiples"

Quoting Anonymous:

So 100 orgasms in one day (said she had 50 then another 50 that night) with 2- 10 minutes in between each one, means she had sex for an average of 16 hours. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Or maybe you are closed-minded, see the reply above.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't get it, I mean I have one every time, but my body turns to Jello!  I quiver from head to toe and have no strength whatsoever.  I couldn't imagine doing that more than once an hour since it takes me that long to recover.  Exactly what type of orgasm do you think you are having 50 times?  I'd be dead, so I'm thinking you don't know what an orgasm is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:01 PM

A while, lol. Idk how long. Probably about 2 hours ish.

Quoting canog08:

damn how long were you playing with your self?

Quoting Anonymous:

If I get one, I can easily have 2-3 with the hubs.

By myself....I've gotten up to 32.....no fucking joke.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Well, you don't have to believe it. 

I have noting to prove to you. 

Quoting celestegood:

Would that not be just part of the larger orgasm?  I climax, and there are spasms of pleasure involved.  I orgasmed, I didn't count every single spasm.

I still don't believe it.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is apparentally a thing called Serial Multiples. 

Quote:

There's more than one kind of multiple. 
• Compound singles: Each orgasm is separate and distinct, with a return to a partially unaroused state between each peak. Sex expert Lou Paget likens this to a pearl necklace with a length of chain between each pearl. 
• Sequential multiple: Each orgasm occurs two to 10 minutes apart, with minimal reduction in arousal in between. Think of this type as a pearl choker with very little chain between each pearl. 
• Serial multiple: Orgasms are separated by seconds or just a minute. May feel like one long climax with spasms of varying intensity — like a solid strand of pearls. 

Quoting Anonymous:

a hundred in one day. as if. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I wasn't able to get in tune w/ my body until my 30's.  Yes, I had the big O before, but only once per session.

Now I can have 9 or 10 in one. 

justahousewife
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:40 PM
I don't know how yall do it. I need atleast 45 min between each. Much like his penis needs a break, so do I. I'm pretty sure two within 10min would give me a stroke. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Just once. every time

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:45 PM
I feel the same exact way.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wasn't able to get in tune w/ my body until my 30's.  Yes, I had the big O before, but only once per session.

Now I can have 9 or 10 in one. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:47 PM

I rarely get more than 1.  I become very tender/sore afterward..... and I don't even enjoy it much after one.  so it's very hard for me to get more than one!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:50 PM

It is actually very rare for me to orgasm unless I have clit stimulation (sorry for the TMI). It sucks big time. Most of the time I just fake it and get myself off later. And no it's not just with my husband, I have always been like this.

MamaDee83
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I usually get one. I've been able to have two sometimes, but that doesn't happen often.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)