Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i know i know .....more about taxes!!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:28 PM
  • 16 Replies

Any of you have an eductional criedt? and if u do did it get processed today?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstricey
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:30 PM
I do and no it didn't get processed but I didn't file until the 3rd. My friends that filed on the first got their's processed today. They had an education credit too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Damienswife
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Today is the first day they said they will process. I submitted mine today and hope for the best
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:30 PM

BUMP for you

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Yes and it was submitted today but not accepted yet.
jle127431
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:32 PM

oh ok thank you

Quoting mstricey:

I do and no it didn't get processed but I didn't file until the 3rd. My friends that filed on the first got their's processed today. They had an education credit too.

jle127431
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:34 PM

see mine was accept on the 26th of jan then i find out that it will have to wait cause they arent doing them until today so i am still waiting

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Mine was accepted today
mstricey
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:39 PM
The irs didn't accept any returns until the 30th even if you submitted it on the 26th. But yea they just started processing the education credits today.

Quoting jle127431:

see mine was accept on the 26th of jan then i find out that it will have to wait cause they arent doing them until today so i am still waiting

EvasMommy326
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Mine was FINALLY accepted today thanks to the education credit delay..so now I have to wait AGAIN
jle127431
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:54 PM

i filed online the 22nd and got an email from tax act saying the irs accepted it on the 26th then got another email on the 3oth saying there is a delay because of the ed. c. on the irs.gov where is my refund it has been up there as accepted since the u could start checking.. so i am wondering why today nothing has changed since they can do taxes with ed c

Quoting mstricey:

The irs didn't accept any returns until the 30th even if you submitted it on the 26th. But yea they just started processing the education credits today.

Quoting jle127431:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)