Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Any CM dentists?.. DS5 has 2rows of teeth!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
My DS is 5 and his bottom 2 front teeth have been loose since December..the adult teeth are almost all the way out but the baby teeth havent fell out yet and they are not loose enough to pull out.

Will they get looser with time or should I take him to the dentist and have them take them out?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
2under5.mom
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Bump! Any advice mommas?
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:52 PM

My younger son was the same way.  Our dentist said not to worry, the permanent teeth would eventually push the baby teeth out and they did. But he takes a long time to lose teeth.

2under5.mom
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:59 PM
I was thinking that it would mess up the way the way the adult teeth grew since theres not enough space for them to grow out.

Quoting lwalker270:

My younger son was the same way.  Our dentist said not to worry, the permanent teeth would eventually push the baby teeth out and they did. But he takes a long time to lose teeth.

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Quoting 2under5.mom:

I was thinking that it would mess up the way the way the adult teeth grew since theres not enough space for them to grow out.

Quoting lwalker270:

The dentist told me that once the baby teeth fall out, the permanent teeth will move forward and align properly and so far they have.  All four teeth that have come in so far came in behind his baby teeth.  I tease him and tell him he was like a shark :)

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

2under5.mom
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! My mom always tells my DS that too! Then he goes around chomping like hes gonna bite her! Lol

Quoting lwalker270:

Quoting 2under5.mom:

Quoting lwalker270:

The dentist told me that once the baby teeth fall out, the permanent teeth will move forward and align properly and so far they have.  All four teeth that have come in so far came in behind his baby teeth.  I tease him and tell him he was like a shark :)

2under5.mom
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN