Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fell down the stairs!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

My husband fell down the stairs and I laughed at him and hes FURIOUS!!! I didn't LAUGH at it because I thought it was funny, I just laughed because I was soo shocked he was ACTUALLY falling down the stairs and I got nervous and just laughed! Well he is fuming mad about it and i was in such shock i didn't ask him if he was okay...I just stood there in shock and laighing..hes not speaking to me right now hes so mad...happy valentines day to me!!!!

Would you have laughed?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenea2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Well, I would have asked if he was ok then laughed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
huntersmama711
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:20 PM
I do the nervous laugh too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:20 PM

HAHAHA. 

Quoting jenea2:

Well, I would have asked if he was ok then laughed

annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I would have laughed my ass off, and in between breaths asked if he was ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cheribomb
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:23 PM
I don't laugh at people when they get hurt.
tossed
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:23 PM

No, I would not have laughed. I fell down the stairs and broke my wrist, arm, foot, injured my knee and shoulder. I had to have 2 surgeries and spend 3 months confined to bed. So, no. I understand the danger of falling down stairs. 

.Nobody.
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Probably.  

Jcothrine
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM

hard to know how one would react in that situation. i might have had a nervous laugh too though..

the other day i thought hubby was screwing with me as we walked to the kitchen..he was walking super super slowly right in front of me..and we often play this little game and block the other from going somewhere..like he will be going one way down the hall and i the other and we will go back and forth and block each other or just push up against each other etc.. anyway the point i am failing to make is that i thought he was playing a game with me.

so i shoved him..

he almost fell over and he was like WTF?

and i was like..you were blocking me..

and he was like...i was walking so slowly because i feel dizzy! you almost knocked me down!

and i felt like shit..but i laughed..and so i said i was sorry but i was still laughing and i tried to explain that i thought he was joking around... like he does...

anyway he was not amused

but he is the one who won't go to the doctor and the fact that he probably has pneumonia and was trying to breathe shallowly so he wouldn't cough is why he got dizzy in the first place...

JC

BEXi
by BEXi on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM

It depends... really.. I mean if I know he's hurt, then probably not. But he'd have to be really really hurt for me not to giggle a little lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured