Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Low sex drive

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I've been working really hard lately. I haven't been wanting sex. My SO is feeling rejected.

Any advice?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:14 PM

dont work so hard

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Wish I had advice. I have a low sex drive and it pisses dh off. Idk why I don't ever want to have sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Good point, but someone has to pay the bills.

Quoting thetrollcat:

dont work so hard

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Do you end up just having sex to please him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Wish I had advice. I have a low sex drive and it pisses dh off. Idk why I don't ever want to have sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:45 PM

This...sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I'm the same.... I just lay there and take it :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM
If he doesn't leave me alone I do. He is soo persistent and he can't take no for an answer. Sometimes he'll guilt trip me into it. Ill just lay there and let him get off. I wish I knew why I have zero sex drive.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you end up just having sex to please him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Moe1521
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:53 PM
It's important for you to relax and get un-stressed. I know that's not a real word, but that's about as best I got. Just out of curiosity (and you don't have to answer) but are you suffering depression at all? That will also make your sex drive go down....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:23 AM
It's likely that depression is the cause of all of this.

It stinks because I don't want to take medicine to fix it. I've never found that they work. Plus some of the pills lower sex drive too.

Quoting Moe1521:

It's important for you to relax and get un-stressed. I know that's not a real word, but that's about as best I got. Just out of curiosity (and you don't have to answer) but are you suffering depression at all? That will also make your sex drive go down....

Moe1521
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:27 AM
I suffered from depression too and tried LOTS of medicines too, so I understand. I do think it is important for you to find SOME sort of outlet, like writing or reading or painting.... Whatever helps you relax and take your mind off of things.

Aside from medicine, have you considered counseling?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's likely that depression is the cause of all of this.

It stinks because I don't want to take medicine to fix it. I've never found that they work. Plus some of the pills lower sex drive too.

Quoting Moe1521:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)