Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this chick will not get the hint. grrrr

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I avoid drama like the plague. I get along with just about everyone, and have a wide variety of friends. My husband is very different and has his small bubble of friends who he grew up with. I get along with all of them,too, except for one .

I got a phone call from the manager of a bar in town (my aunt lol!) Asking if I was sleeping with the owner's ex husband. The ex has been my husband's best friend for 30ish years so I know him and his ex wife decently well. My aunt called to ask me this because she heard a rumor and wanted to let me know it was going around. Oh well, whatever. We brushed it off.

A couple of months later, I found out through one of the bartenders who started the rumor....my husband's female friend. Wtf?? I saw them together once, her with her hand...uh....caressing his...uh...junk. she has been with my husband's other best friend for several years. I didn't say anything to them, nor did I spread their business around. She knew I saw what they were doing so she started this rumor to cover her own ass, not that I care enough about the situation to ever say anything, and she continues to try to act buddy buddy with my husband after deliberately starting a rumor that could have ruined my marriage if it weren't so laughable.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Bump. Any ideas on how to tell this lady to fuck off in a classy way?
hudson.maggie
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Your husband needs to take care of it. She seems jealous
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Bump!
RayneofTerror
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Wot a bitch. Glad your hubs didn't believe that noise.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM
HORRIBLE
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexanMomOf6
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:31 PM

No more hints. Just the facts. Tell her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:31 PM
He does not, in the least, get confrontational with people in drama type situations. She called him and he hurried and got off the phone all awkwardly. He is also not going to another friend's birthday bash because she will be there.

Quoting hudson.maggie:

bellawomen
by Summer on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM

The easiest way to tell her to fuck off is to show her it has no effect on you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:33 PM
It's actually laughable and he knows it. I merely tolerate this guy because he is a racist, homophobic, sexist bigot. I kicked him out of my house last time he was over.

Quoting RayneofTerror:

Wot a bitch. Glad your hubs didn't believe that noise.

hudson.maggie
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Then I don't know. I think it's his friend and he needs to talk to her but if he won't then the only thing I can say is to ignore her and act like it isn't affecting you.

Quoting Anonymous:

He does not, in the least, get confrontational with people in drama type situations. She called him and he hurried and got off the phone all awkwardly. He is also not going to another friend's birthday bash because she will be there.

Quoting hudson.maggie:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)