Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ooooo...there is some sh** going down at my house right now! 3 cop cars! (Update with more info on exactly how it got started)

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM
  • 342 Replies
1 mom liked this

These kids from a neighboring town were making threats towards one of my sons.  One of them told him that my son better "grab a vest" because he is coming for him.  Well, a large group of boys (football players and such) showed up in our neighborhood and were walking up and asking people where my son lives.  I called the police because they were looking around our neighborhood for over 30 minutes and were not leaving.  

Well, the cops are out there. They were patting them down and all that.  My SO and I had been standing outside and one of the kids asked where my son lived. When the cops came and asked what they were doing, the kid said he was just walking.  SO was like, "Tell him what you just asked us." and he had to admit to them that they came to town, to our neighborhood, just to find my son. 

The cops are in my son's bedroom right now looking at his FB.

*more information on exactly what happened is on page 24.  My son didn't start it, the cops agree.  He didn't doing anything that would get him into trouble.  His only fault is that he shouldn't have responded and let it go instead of antagonizing them. I am having to sit here and print the entire conversation for the DA so that they can determine if they are going to press charges against any of these kids*

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katarina666
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:27 PM
12 moms liked this

Get restraing orders out on these little asshats ASAP! Their parents should be asshamed!

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM

WHAT did your son do?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Oh wow! scary! Glad the cops are there!

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM
2 moms liked this
How old are they... And to the poster above me. A restraining order is just a civil matter. In the big scheme of things it won't do anything. If they can prove these asshole are a danger they can press charges , dig through the fb and emails.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM
3 moms liked this
You and your damn drama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

WHAT did your son do?

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Yikes!! Hope those bullies get a good scare and that your son stays safe:)
MomTo2Boys12
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

WHAT did your son do?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:31 PM
7 moms liked this

The police are in your house right now and you're on CM?

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Dddaaaamn! How old is your son?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)