Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'll admit, im kinda hurt.

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:31 PM
  • 98 Replies

Ill admit it im kinda hurt. I knew that I wasnt getting any thing this year due to circumstances but I got to watch every one else get vday gifts and I couldnt even get a crummy card from the dollar store or nothing.

I usually dnt get hurt over shit like this because he usually takes me out to diner but it really made me feel shitty tonight. vent over I guess it hurts more because I am getting some money coming in and ive planned to get my husband something I know he will really like for a vday/aniversery combo gift an he knows this .

idk im just venting because i have no where else to vent. its not even the gift or not getting a gift that hurts my feelings its the fact he didnt even think about me :O(

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mich.el.le
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. :( Men can be really, REALLY clueless.

Mackenzie40
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:33 PM

(((hugs)))) did he say happy valentines day to you? Give you a kiss ? Tell you you're special to him ?

doodlebug105
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:34 PM

sorry :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:34 PM

MINE only thinks about the children..... the children! the children!!!  It's all about them.

I understand perfectly why so many will say, downthe road- WOW why did SHE leave him? There did not seem to be anything wrong?????

MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I guess it mainly hurts bc he knows im planning on doing something since 4 him :O ( an he cant even think of me. I didnt thikn it would bother me but it did.

Quoting mich.el.le:

I'm sorry. :( Men can be really, REALLY clueless.

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:35 PM

im sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Dh didn't get me anything. No big deal its just another day to me
MOMMYSLOVE13
Working on Custom orders today.
Yesterday at 9:22 AM
Custom T-Shirts Gaston SC

Amaysing Gifts is like the funky little custom tshirt gift shop that you encounter while vacationing and love everything! From the Tshirts to Custom Wine Glasses we have got just what you are looking for!

by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Valentines is not about gifts. Its about spending time iwth the one you love. GO love on your guy.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Quoting Mackenzie40:

(((hugs)))) did he say happy valentines day to you? Give you a kiss ? Tell you you're special to him ?

he said happy v-day to me after I said it to him but nothing else an on top of that I had my fav show recording and he deleted and said I could watch it up stairs know well enough that I had to cook diner while it was on. I really kinda hate (not litterally just lack of a better word) him right now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:37 PM
I didn't even get the happy valentines day!!! I just got well this weekend isn't going to work either so I don't know what to tell you!!!!

That's ok though I am spending it with my kids and looooving it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)