Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I pouted about my "gift"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
4 moms liked this
My dh came home empty handed. I was disappointed but it was really okay. As long as we were together tonight that's all that mattered.

He gets out of his shower, tells me to get dressed he is taking me to get a pedicure. I HATE people's touching my feet, I HATE interacting with strangers. I have never had one before. Add to that that I am 32 weeks pregnant so my legs haven't been shaved.

So I told him no. I don't want it. I would rather sit at home. He insisted. Throws me in the shower (figuratively) gets Lo ready to go out. Finds a shop and drags me out the door (again figuratively). Well the first shop we find the lady tells me "come back tomorrow, massage ok but pedicure tomorrow. " So I say oh well guess we can't. Lil jerk sees one out of the corner of his eye on the way home. Pushes me out of the car inside and then leaves.

OMG it was heaven.. Just over an hour of complete peace and quiet while being massaged by the chair and the lady. No annoying small talk. Idk why but I was completely comfortable with her by my feet.

I cannot believe what I have been missing. Dh is getting a huge thank you tonight ;-)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:35 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:36 PM
bump
heartsnflowers
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:39 PM

:)  That is just wonderful...:)

I hate my feet being touched too but I love pedicures..

JeremysMom
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I can't stand my feet being touched. My first massage was ruined by the massage therapist rubbing my feet. Glad that you enjoyed your gift though.

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Good for you ! I live people touching me (feet,legs, head)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine201
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM

That's awesome!!!!! glad you enjoyed!!

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I barter with my nail tech for Pedicures sometimes. Sometimes I pay for them. I had never had anything like this done until I reached my 50's. Now i feel I'm entitled! I love the massage chairs and the massage my Nail Tech gives. His wife really picks all the little corners of your toenails better, but he gives better massages!

bellawomen
by Summer on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:45 PM

haha   pedicures are AWESOME

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:54 PM
I know that now!

Quoting bellawomen:

haha   pedicures are AWESOME

jbirchard
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Aww ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)