Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i had plans, plans for the bedroom, now they are gone!!! update

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:57 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

dh is currently on hold with the florist he ordered my flowers from, he's pissed! :( 
they are not what he ordered, well the flower types are, but there aren't as many as he ordered, they were supposed to come in a cute red vasewith xs and os all around the top, some of them are dying a little, and the  place he ordered from sends then to local florists to be arranged and hand delivered, he also paid for that service, but they came in two plain glass vases delivered in boxes from ups and i had to arrange them after taking off the zip t ties and bubble wrap....
i loved them when they got here, I'll admit the vase was supposed to come in was much cuter very much me! but dh is furious, i was planning to jump him as soon as he walked in the door from work instead he immediately sat at his computer made a complaint online, then i mentioned it was nice of the ups guy to wish me a happy vday and he realized that they weren't delivered by hand and arranged and he got angrier and hopped on the phone to complain that way..... I'm no longer in the mood for finding sox (household code for sex) and he's still on hold 20 minutes later :(

i do like my flowers though!

this is the pic i sent him when they got here earlier, i was very excited  :/

update

Ok he gave up being on hold, and decided to deal with it in the morning, so i served dinner, i made a Turkey, corn bread, gravy and veggies! :) yum, even pulled out my nice gravy boat! lol

now he's trying to convince our toddler to go to bed early so we can have some "us time" dd5 just laid down but she's always in bed early, now it's just ds who i had napping when dh got home.... :/ 

oh well it's only 7:20  still! :)

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:03 PM

dh said this is what i was supposed to get, but ordered the premium, so there were supposed to be extra flowers

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:06 PM

i guess everyone is pretty sick of vday posts by now

Thibmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Hmm. Where did he order from? My husband was pretty ticked earlier. They sent me something different than what he ordered. I love my arrangement, but the one he picked was fuller, bigger flowers, and the case was more me. I still love my flowers I received though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM

avas flowers i think.....

Quoting Thibmom:

Hmm. Where did he order from? My husband was pretty ticked earlier. They sent me something different than what he ordered. I love my arrangement, but the one he picked was fuller, bigger flowers, and the case was more me. I still love my flowers I received though.

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:13 PM

and yes i did change the title.... I'm bored.... he's still on hold!

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Aww I'm sorry. Hope you get some free flowers =)

ff-princess
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I'm not a fan of 1-800-flowers for the same reason. They ship them, and even after removing the guard petals the damn things die 2 days later. $100+ for two day roses? I've called and complained, and then they send nice ones from a local florist.
mommytotwonow
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:17 PM

not bashing but they do look sloppy. i can see why he is mad. i would have maybe handled it in the a.m. and not let it interrupt the night. sorry

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:20 PM

they do look a little nicer since i combined them all into one vase, but I'm no florist!  i could probably it look a but better by trimming some of them to make it look fuller... but yeah, they'd look better if they had been professionally arranged.... 

Quoting mommytotwonow:

not bashing but they do look sloppy. i can see why he is mad. i would have maybe handled it in the a.m. and not let it interrupt the night. sorry

Thibmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Oh, DH got mine from House of Flowers. Same issue though.

Quoting RazzleMySpazz:

avas flowers i think.....

Quoting Thibmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured