Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP! First time having sex since divorce..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've been with the same man for 5 years, but now divorced, and have arrangements to have sex with a guy I've known for awhile that is also recently divorced. Neither of us want a relationship, we're simply fullfilling a need. I've kissed the guy, but nothing more than that. I'm going over there this weekend to have sex.

BUT I'm SUPER nervous. It's been years since I've had sex with anyone other than my ex and I'm worried about so much. Ladie, calm my fears.

1) I recently had a baby. No stretch marks, but my stomach isn't flat yet. He is VERY much in shape and fit, so I'm nervous about my body not being as perfect as his.

2) I'm breastfeeding. Seriously. What if I squirt milk on him!?

3) Do I need to shave down there? I shaved like two weeks ago, so it's not like a bush.. but my ex liked hair and absolutely hated a bald vajayjay, but then I know others that hate hair completely. What to do, what to do..?

4) What if I'm not any good? My ex husband and I had great sex, but we loved each other. I was comfortable with him.  I may not have that same comfort with this guy which may result in my being terrible.

Despite these fears, I REALLY want this. Like a dog in heat. I need this. Help me out, mamas.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM

You need to shave down to a landing strip

Cuddlyknuckle
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Big Glass of Wine before hand. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Already purchased.

Quoting Cuddlyknuckle:

Big Glass of Wine before hand. 

babygirl4326
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Lolololol!!! Wow!!!

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Honestly?

You're over thinking this way too much. He just wants to stick his dick in something, and you're it.

I'm sure everything will be fine. Lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I can not imagine seperating sex from LOVE....why would you ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I dont normally. But Ive had access to sex for years. All of a sudden, none. Withdrawing.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can not imagine seperating sex from LOVE....why would you ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about the stretch marks...you did recently have a baby, turn the lights off.....I wouldn't worry much about the whole breastmilk thing, some men like the taste of breastmilk and will keep sucking to have their fill. As long as down there isn't stubbly, but a good length than I wouldn't worry about that either. Im sure things will be awkward, but it will all work itself out, just try to relax and use protection and lots of lube.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:07 PM
If you're so nervous you can't stop stressing out may not be a good idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:07 AM

No, it's def a good idea. I'd be more stressed if I didn't.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're so nervous you can't stop stressing out may not be a good idea.

Kaylawv2
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Well if you don't relax it will suck. Turn the lights off, leave your bra on, can never go wrong with a landing strip, and relax and follow his lead. It's just sex its instinctual. You will be fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)