Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP! First time having sex since divorce..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've been with the same man for 5 years, but now divorced, and have arrangements to have sex with a guy I've known for awhile that is also recently divorced. Neither of us want a relationship, we're simply fullfilling a need. I've kissed the guy, but nothing more than that. I'm going over there this weekend to have sex.

BUT I'm SUPER nervous. It's been years since I've had sex with anyone other than my ex and I'm worried about so much. Ladie, calm my fears.

1) I recently had a baby. No stretch marks, but my stomach isn't flat yet. He is VERY much in shape and fit, so I'm nervous about my body not being as perfect as his.

2) I'm breastfeeding. Seriously. What if I squirt milk on him!?

3) Do I need to shave down there? I shaved like two weeks ago, so it's not like a bush.. but my ex liked hair and absolutely hated a bald vajayjay, but then I know others that hate hair completely. What to do, what to do..?

4) What if I'm not any good? My ex husband and I had great sex, but we loved each other. I was comfortable with him.  I may not have that same comfort with this guy which may result in my being terrible.

Despite these fears, I REALLY want this. Like a dog in heat. I need this. Help me out, mamas.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Trim your bush and wax the strays. Oh, and be willing to do doggy-style. Don't over think it, you'll be fine...

Have fun!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Are you sure you are to the point of arranging sex? That just seems so desperate and slutty...
misymac
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I was going to respond til I read the last sentence..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Just to be clear, you DID respond..

Quoting misymac:

I was going to respond til I read the last sentence..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Hmm.. possibly. But it's with someone I've known for years. We don't want a relationship with anyone.. so this seems like the next best thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you sure you are to the point of arranging sex? That just seems so desperate and slutty...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Why not buy a dildo or vibrator, its safe and clean, they can't give you diseases. Sorry, Momma, I couldn't imagine having sex wth someone I didn't have feelings for. Do you know where his penis has been? nasty.

I hope you don't get some dreadful disease, a killer disease or get pregnant. Are womens self esteem so low that they would fuck anything that walks. I would never allow someone to use me like a piece of meat.

I guess you have no self respect. It's really pathetic to be so desperate.

misymac
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:41 AM

ROFL .. yep :)

misymac
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:45 AM

I was responding 1) 2) 3) till I got to the last sentence then realize what ever I had to say you had already made your mind up.. I will say this. If it makes you feel better to shave, then yes, shave.. Have fun.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:47 AM

I'm friends with the guy. I do have feelings for him, to an extent. But we're both just coming out of divorces and don't want to be in a serious relationship. So, it's not just "anyone"

And yes, I do know where his penis has been. No where since his ex wife. And only with her for the last 10+ years.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why not buy a dildo or vibrator, its safe and clean, they can't give you diseases. Sorry, Momma, I couldn't imagine having sex wth someone I didn't have feelings for. Do you know where his penis has been? nasty.

I hope you don't get some dreadful disease, a killer disease or get pregnant. Are womens self esteem so low that they would fuck anything that walks. I would never allow someone to use me like a piece of meat.

I guess you have no self respect. It's really pathetic to be so desperate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Well, yeah, I have my mind made up. I didn't post asking advice on if I should or shouldn't.

Quoting misymac:

I was responding 1) 2) 3) till I got to the last sentence then realize what ever I had to say you had already made your mind up.. I will say this. If it makes you feel better to shave, then yes, shave.. Have fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)