Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP! First time having sex since divorce..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've been with the same man for 5 years, but now divorced, and have arrangements to have sex with a guy I've known for awhile that is also recently divorced. Neither of us want a relationship, we're simply fullfilling a need. I've kissed the guy, but nothing more than that. I'm going over there this weekend to have sex.

BUT I'm SUPER nervous. It's been years since I've had sex with anyone other than my ex and I'm worried about so much. Ladie, calm my fears.

1) I recently had a baby. No stretch marks, but my stomach isn't flat yet. He is VERY much in shape and fit, so I'm nervous about my body not being as perfect as his.

2) I'm breastfeeding. Seriously. What if I squirt milk on him!?

3) Do I need to shave down there? I shaved like two weeks ago, so it's not like a bush.. but my ex liked hair and absolutely hated a bald vajayjay, but then I know others that hate hair completely. What to do, what to do..?

4) What if I'm not any good? My ex husband and I had great sex, but we loved each other. I was comfortable with him.  I may not have that same comfort with this guy which may result in my being terrible.

Despite these fears, I REALLY want this. Like a dog in heat. I need this. Help me out, mamas.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Replies (31-39):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Have a glass of wine or two get a little tipsy it will calm ur nerve big time
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Just don't refer to it as "vajayjay" in his presence and you'll be all set, lol.

Oh, and plenty of men like drippy milk boobies. Seriously.
Omd12
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Don't forget protection!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been with the same man for 5 years, but now divorced, and have arrangements to have sex with a guy I've known for awhile that is also recently divorced. Neither of us want a relationship, we're simply fullfilling a need. I've kissed the guy, but nothing more than that. I'm going over there this weekend to have sex.

BUT I'm SUPER nervous. It's been years since I've had sex with anyone other than my ex and I'm worried about so much. Ladie, calm my fears.

1) I recently had a baby. No stretch marks, but my stomach isn't flat yet. He is VERY much in shape and fit, so I'm nervous about my body not being as perfect as his.

2) I'm breastfeeding. Seriously. What if I squirt milk on him!?

3) Do I need to shave down there? I shaved like two weeks ago, so it's not like a bush.. but my ex liked hair and absolutely hated a bald vajayjay, but then I know others that hate hair completely. What to do, what to do..?

4) What if I'm not any good? My ex husband and I had great sex, but we loved each other. I was comfortable with him.  I may not have that same comfort with this guy which may result in my being terrible.

Despite these fears, I REALLY want this. Like a dog in heat. I need this. Help me out, mamas.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Never would have guessed that any man liked that.

And I never would refer to it as that in front of him. I hope I wouldn't have to refer to it as anything in front of him, haha.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just don't refer to it as "vajayjay" in his presence and you'll be all set, lol.

Oh, and plenty of men like drippy milk boobies. Seriously.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:33 AM
I am also divorced and in a similar situation. My fb didn't care about my tummy, and didn't care when I squirted milk on him. We didn't plan it though and were kinda drunk the first time. Still, now we 're together. He is young er and sooo goodlooking. Dayum. Guys should and often do respect the bodies of mothers, and find them wicked hot.
misymac
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I think your going to do yourself more harm than good.. What they say about sex being better after divorce is true IF you are sexually attracted to the person.. You said your not sexually attracted to him.  It is just a need thing.. He is going to have the same concern as you.. Do I look good, well / did I perform good.. So yea, go all out, shave, dress sexy and have a good time.. As for worrying about being slightly out of shape after a baby, I have always been told a man is just happy your naked. as to your breast feeding, it is what it is.. some men get off on it.. Good Luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Nasty!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Never said I wasnt sexually attracted to him? I very much am.

Quoting misymac:

I think your going to do yourself more harm than good.. What they say about sex being better after divorce is true IF you are sexually attracted to the person.. You said your not sexually attracted to him.  It is just a need thing.. He is going to have the same concern as you.. Do I look good, well / did I perform good.. So yea, go all out, shave, dress sexy and have a good time.. As for worrying about being slightly out of shape after a baby, I have always been told a man is just happy your naked. as to your breast feeding, it is what it is.. some men get off on it.. Good Luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:51 AM
:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Nasty!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)