Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he keeps adding girls on fb *offensive language* updated again

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
Idk he adds atleast 4 to 5 girls on fb a week and it drives me crazy. I told him that I am a jealous bitch, before we even started fooling around. Sorry he's hot and I hate that he adds all these females. He says he went to school with them but still why keep adding them knowing that it upsets me. I guess part of it has to do with hormones but still if you know it upsets your girlfriend\boyfriend why would you keep doing it? Idk I guess my rant is over with.

Please no bashing!!!

Well there has been reasons not to trust him. From him sending hearts to another woman where she said she was his gf, to him posting some shit today about letting a special girl go.

So he told me that the girl he was talking about is the mother of his angel baby. They were together for 5 years when she had a m\c. He did some stupid shit and turned to drugs, when she told him do it and I'm gone he picked up the pipe right in front of her and hit it. She left, he didn't go after her and hasn't talked to him since. He posted that b\c yesterday had him down in the dumps.

I should have said this yesterday but didn't want to get bashed but fuck it y'all are gonna bash me anyway so might as well. Yes I am engaged to another man that's why he doesn't take this seriously he doesn't think I'm going to leave him which I am. I'm waiting on his taxes to come in so he can pay for my car to be fixed since he blew the engine in it. The day after his taxes come in he will be out of my house.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM

stop lookiing.

anotherhalf
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Because adding the girls is more important to him than your feelings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
O.o I'm sorry I just can't relate to you at all on this one. It's just FB. If he were texting/calling/seeing them it'd be understandable, but they're simply FB friends. Big whoop. Ya need to chill.
SunshineBird
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Well, do you have guys on your FB? Has he given you reason to suspect him cheating? Do you want to be in a relationship where you tell your man what to do? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Facebook, Facebook, Facebook... The start of many BS arguments.
illinoismommy83
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Are you "allowed" to have male friends?

I'm a college student. I associate with men on a daily basis. That doesn't mean I want sex with them.

Isn't it possible they are simply friends?

overweightmommy
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I wouldn't be dating them if I didn't like who they were "friends" with. 

Accept every part of them and their life, or move on. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Just don't go thinking he is good husband material.. that is all.

For GOD's sake don't have his baby.  If you can't SEE past his hotness, you only make your own life a misery.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM

.. He knew women before you.. I'm sure he DID go to school with some of them...   I don't think this is worth your energy, try and save it up for something positive.. 

He's going to talk to women, near half the world is women..

meka26
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I don't care who SO adds to FB. As long as they don't overstep their boundary then i'm ok with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)