Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do your children have faults?

Posted by   + Show Post
Honestly, do they have faults?

How have you tried to help them overcome their faults?

Or are they perfect as they are?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
Aleta775
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:04 PM

My dd can be a bit stubborn when it comes to trying new things. We try to encourage her to open to new experiences. 

Bethsunshine
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Nope, my children are perfect little angels who fill my life with sunshine and rainbows every second of the day!! ( note heavy usage of sarcasm font)

They are 13 and almost 11, both boys. Need I say more?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Let's see here...My 17 year old son is a liar. My 12 year old daughter is a typical preteen girl. And my 9 year old son just got in trouble for picking on someone at school.
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:11 PM
3 moms liked this

Mine don't have any faults. Whenever I ask them whose fault it was, the girls always say "It wasn't mine."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Uhh Yeah. They are great but of course they have faults, everyone does. Son- Has a tendency to be a know it all, Daughter- has a tendency to whine & is terrible at budgeting her money.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:11 PM

HAHAHAHA.  Thanks. I enjoyed that.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Mine don't have any faults. Whenever I ask them whose fault it was, the girls always say "It wasn't mine."

Kaya529
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:13 PM
He calls books and trucks cocks. I point at the object and say the correct word.

He bites when he is teething. We have been reading the no bitting book. He has gotten better but not quite there yet.
jen2150
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Yes, and so do I.  We are constantly working on our faults and look for ways to make ourselves better.  We concentrate on life skills each month.  This month is intrinsic motivation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Is this a serious question? I mean really!! Of course my kids have their faults, just like I have my faults and my DH *gasp* has his faults! Unless you have or can walk on water, you have faults.

kappalopokis
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this
According to my husband out children have no faults, and I should stop trying to better them. They should be who/what they want, no matter what, as long as they're happy. Yes, this means I catch crap every time I discipline them. Yes, I do it anyway. My kids too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is this a serious question? I mean really!! Of course my kids have their faults, just like I have my faults and my DH *gasp* has his faults! Unless you have or can walk on water, you have faults.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN