Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why is God punishing me?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I feel like he is.

I lost me kids a year ago an got them back. I got a job and i like it. Now my gaming license is denied and i don't know what is going on. it says that the reason is, in 2003 i was investigated and orginally charged for alleged sexual exploitation of a child. WTF are they talking about? In 2003 I was 14 and still living at home. So now my life is a big mess ):

ETA: Talked to a detective and he said there was an inveatigation but i was never questioned due to lack of evidence. so that's why i didn't know anything because of that.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lilbit1153
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Identity theft?? Any details on when/where this charge was supposedly filed?

jillbailey26
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:16 PM

It will be okay.  Prove it to them.  It'll work out, you've got the truth, not them.  Prove you were 14 and that what they say isn't true.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

BEXi
by BEXi on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:17 PM

What!!?? Sounds like someone has the same name as you perhaps? I would be fighting that crap!! What have you had to do to try to make it right so far?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:52 PM
That when i called the police department records they don't show anything of my name or my maiden name.

Quoting BEXi:

What!!?? Sounds like someone has the same name as you perhaps? I would be fighting that crap!! What have you had to do to try to make it right so far?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN