Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I believe my deceased Dad is playing games with me tonight :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

First off I want to say sorry for all the grammer errors or spelling errors. I have a small T.V. on my computer stand that my Dad bought when he was alive, it's one of those T.V.'s that go under the cupboards in the kitchen, but anyway my son wanted to watch Wall-E on my T.V. so he turned it on and when I came in my room I sit down in my computer chair and next thing I know the T.V. turned off by it self. The controller was sitting on the computer stand untouched so I turned it back on and about 5 min. later it turned off again it happened like 6 times. Then it was turning off and on for almost 5 mins. I got my phone out to take a video of it then it stopped. So about a half hour later it turned off one more time. Then it was turned off it turned on by it self. Sorry if I am confusing anyone. I was just wondering if anyone has had this happened to them.       

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RLT2
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Unplug it. If it does that shit again, fucking leave and don't look back. 

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Sounds like someone is playing tricks on you. lol. That is not normal...I would unplug it, just to make you at ease if you are nervous, or tell him to stop it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I had this happen with a cable box 1 time. what was freaky is it kept pushing 66666666 over and over. I took the batteries out of the remote and uplug the box and it was still doing it. it finally stopped after a few mins. but it freaked me out so bad since it was at night and I was home by myself. only happened 1 time tho.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:49 PM

It does not scare me or make me nervous, and nobody was near the T.V. I was asking for him (my Dad) to do it again. lol

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Sounds like someone is playing tricks on you. lol. That is not normal...I would unplug it, just to make you at ease if you are nervous, or tell him to stop it. 

macysmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I've looked down at my phone once because it was lit up and it was pressing 6666666666. Fml

Quoting Anonymous:

I had this happen with a cable box 1 time. what was freaking is it kept pushing 66666666 over and over. I took the batteries out of the remote and uplug the box and it was still doing it. it finally stopped after a few mins. but it freaked me out so bad since it was at night and I was home by myself. only happened 1 time tho.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)