Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

First Valentines Alone:(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My DH and I were married for 7 years but we recently split....however today was the BEST valentines EVER!!! Not only did my DS6 come give me a big hug first thing this mornin and say "happy valentines day momma! I love you so much!".....he also came home from school today with a beautiful card that he made for me! I bawled like a baby LOL. No greater feeling than seeing your kids turn into thoughtful sweet people! What made it even better was when he got off the bus today the first thing he did was run up to me with his big bag of candy and say "hey mom! Where's the babies(referring to his little brother and sister)....I have candy and I want to give them some!". I'm like really kid? You're 6 years old! How did I get blessed with such an awesome little boy? These little moments are the ones we mommas cherish forever and I'm so thankful to have such amazing kids:)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BEXi
by BEXi on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Awww Happy Valentines Day!

Lurion
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Me too me too!! I thought I would  be all depressed, first year after divorce. DX just announced he's moving in withe OW. 

But I got the best card from dd and mid-afternoon, a wave of peace came over me. I knew the true loves of my life, my children, were right here with me and they are exactly who I want to be loving right now. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Its been a month now since we split, it's complicated.....in a nutshell it all came to a head one night and he put his hands on me for the last time. Despite everything, you would think he would still want to take care of his kids.....no he has totally abandoned them. I've been a SAHM for 7 years and he literally left me with nothing....I haven't seen a dime from him since we split. There's an RO in place but he could still have his mom call and check on them, see if they need anything.....nope not a thing. Rotten bastard.

Quoting Lurion:

Me too me too!! I thought I would  be all depressed, first year after divorce. DX just announced he's moving in withe OW. 

But I got the best card from dd and mid-afternoon, a wave of peace came over me. I knew the true loves of my life, my children, were right here with me and they are exactly who I want to be loving right now. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Lurion
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that...for the kids' sake. 

My ex didn't even bother to call his kids on Valentine's Day either. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Its been a month now since we split, it's complicated.....in a nutshell it all came to a head one night and he put his hands on me for the last time. Despite everything, you would think he would still want to take care of his kids.....no he has totally abandoned them. I've been a SAHM for 7 years and he literally left me with nothing....I haven't seen a dime from him since we split. There's an RO in place but he could still have his mom call and check on them, see if they need anything.....nope not a thing. Rotten bastard.

Quoting Lurion:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)