Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Right to be annoyed?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
So today being valentines day. I was expecting flowers to be sent to me while at work or something. My boyfriend of 7 months will send me flowers, a card, a gift just because. He is very sweet. So it's not like him to have not gotten me something for valentines day. He is a police officer and was at work about 2 hours later then regular shift and I didn't see him tonight either. So he calls me when he gets home and goes I have a question for you, and asks me why I hate valentines day and why I don't celebrate it? So I am like where did you hear that from? He goes a family member of yours. So he spills which family member.
He was telling my mother last week what he was planning on doing for me for Valentina day and she told him not to bother, that I hate the holiday and find it stupid. I am so annoyed right now. I was actually really upset that I barely even got a happy Valentines day from him this morning, till I said it first. So now I know why. I went all out for him for valentines day because of what an amazing boyfriend he always is, and he thinks I got him nothing now cause I don't want anything to do with the holiday. I am so annoyed right now. I finally have a guy that treats me and DS great, and my mother butts in and causes me to be annoyed at him.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kirita323
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM

So celebrate it tomorrow!! Better late than never!

tarakay0417
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM
I am sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Just explain to him you have no idea what shes speaking of.. tell him to ask you next time before assuming. ;)

Enjoy your valentines day, Im sure he will "make it up" soon ;P

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM
3 moms liked this

Don't be annoyed at him be annoyed at your meddling mother. :/

LiDoMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Why would she do that? Is she the type of person who enjoys "raining on one's parade"? Yeah, I'd be very annoyed at mother dearest right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidansMomMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:50 PM

this

Quoting bmw29:

Don't be annoyed at him be annoyed at your meddling mother. :/

jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Is what she said true? 

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Woah! Your mom must not like him. Or you?

Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Just celebrate tomorrow. Hubby and I are in Texas for BILs Airforce graduation and with all day events, we didn't celebrate. But today was worth every minute.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Don't be annoyed with him be annoyed with your Mom!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)