Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby fever?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I think valentines day is getting the best of me... for the past 3 days I have been wantting to have another baby. I have 2 daughters, and I so badly want a son. Today is worse than the past few... What the hell? It wasn't that long ago that I was saying "I want to wait a good long while to have another"... Why am I having this sudden urge to get knocked up? lmao. My husband says "not right now", which is probably for the better lol... Any one else get random baby fever like this? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenGray
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:52 PM

yep, I just had a miscarriage and want another one. 

MissTyff
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I've had it for a few months!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Quoting GwenGray:

Oh I am so sorry you had to go throught that

Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Yes!  My son wasn't a month old and I was ready to make him a sibling.  At 6 months old I decided he was enough.  At a year I was ready again and now at 17 months we're heading back to the doctor to assist us in our goal!

GwenGray
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:57 PM

thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GwenGray:

Oh I am so sorry you had to go throught that

I'm a belly dancing and sword fighting mama of 2. I'm married to my high school sweet heart. I plan on enlisting to the army very soon, and having more kids :)

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Yup. I solved mine with pregnancy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Quoting MissTyff:

Oh god don't tell me that! lol. I don't want to deal with this for months, I was hoping it would pass in a few days lol. I had a dream last night that I had a positive pregnancy test, and I was all happy... then I woke up... And it's messing with my head because all I keep thinking about is having a cute little sweet baby boy ^.^! UGH see there I go again... I just need to stay off of my husband until the baby fever passes lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Quoting wkukid:

Yup. I solved mine with pregnancy.

Yep that will do the trick lol

MissTyff
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Hahaha!  Well, everyone is different. But I only have one child and I realllllyyyy want #2 soon. DH wants to wait until we buy a house though. =/

I've had those dreams too!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTyff:

Oh god don't tell me that! lol. I don't want to deal with this for months, I was hoping it would pass in a few days lol. I had a dream last night that I had a positive pregnancy test, and I was all happy... then I woke up... And it's messing with my head because all I keep thinking about is having a cute little sweet baby boy ^.^! UGH see there I go again... I just need to stay off of my husband until the baby fever passes lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:17 PM

That's exactly what we are waiting on. My husband doesn't want to have anymore until we are moved into our house. Who knows how long that will be though... lol. He is picky with houses so it could be a while lol. He's right though, 3 kids is a lot to have and not actually OWN a house... I hate it when he's right >.< lol

Quoting MissTyff:

Hahaha!  Well, everyone is different. But I only have one child and I realllllyyyy want #2 soon. DH wants to wait until we buy a house though. =/

I've had those dreams too!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTyff:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN