Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got CHLAMYDIA for Valentine's Day

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies

Got results back from Prenatal lab and it came back with chlamydia. I been married since August and my husbands in the army. i'm 15 weeks pregnant, and i know it sounds bad but i didnt get tested before marriage .2 months before getting together i had a clinic check up and i was all good. He claims the army doesnt test for chlamdydia and gonnerhea in males anymore. Also his x girl called him not to long ago venting about her husband give it to her so thats where he thinks he got it from, he believes she had it and most of gave it to her husband.

today he got paid and all i wanted was to go grocery shoping, he didnt get me anything because he had to get a new debt card. But the supermarket took checks. we got the cart full i got all my faves yogurt, veggie burgers,cocktail shrimp. we get to the cashier and our checks were voided. We just moved and the house is empty. When i got home i had to make a Struggle meal, canned kidney beans and a smoked turkey neck from the back of the freezer, over grits.

He has SGT training this month and can only come home 3 hours a day and we waste it all trying to get groceries. So im sleeping alone

HAPPY valentines Day to Me

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM
4 moms liked this

you win...

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM
7 moms liked this

Well, it IS VD today! Right?! Sorry, bad timing? Hope things get better for you. :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM
O.o Navy checks. Y'all are a hot mess
kirita323
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Was his ex an army slut?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:55 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry your day sucked.

You're lucky you didn't miscarry, I know two people who miscarried because of chlamydia. But at least now you can get it taken care of. It's actually pretty common to have chlamydia and not have any symptoms.

Sorry about the food, I hope they get something fixed and you can get something good to eat for you and the baby soon!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:56 PM

VD lols

muzzyh
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
You ate a turkey neck for dinner? Yeek.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Oh hell that beats divorce and break up. Sorry Mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:58 PM

That's a low point...

Quoting muzzyh:

You ate a turkey neck for dinner? Yeek.

meka26
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:58 PM
6 moms liked this

SO said they do get checked. He's Army. If he gives me a STD he will no longer have a dick to do anything with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)