Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone actually waiting to conceive?

I know we want more children, but we are waiting until December 2014 to start trying.  I looked for a group on here but all I could find were ttc ones and I am sure I wouldnt really fit in there yet...

Daisypath Graduation tickers
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Replies (11-20):
college.mom
by Mindi on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Lots of time to think and decide :) 

Quoting teal_phoenix:

I may be done. If we decide to conceive it will be at least 3 years from now.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:29 AM

no, we are just letting things happen till we reach our limit :)

college.mom
by Mindi on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:30 AM

OH MY December babies are horrible around here too.....we have me, my son, my daughter, my brother, my sister in law, my mother in law....and the list goes on.  No more December babies haha.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Depending on how some things go this year, I would really like to start trying in the summer, so hopefully we can have our second near dh's birthday (June) in 2014. We have enough dec. babies in my family lol

college.mom
by Mindi on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:31 AM

My two girls are 16 months apart and my two boys are 16 months apart, and there is a three year gap between the youngest girl and the oldest boy, I am sure my baby fever has a lot to do with my body loving back to back babies haha.

Quoting misskriss10:

I have horrible baby fever right now but we agreed to wait so that my body can heal. I would have another right now if I could haha

Quoting college.mom:

My youngest is 14 months.  He will be three when we start!  The hardest part is the more milestones he hits the more I miss the squishy cuddly newborn.  They grow up so fast.

Quoting misskriss10:

We`re waiting until dd turns 2. she`s 15 months now.

college.mom
by Mindi on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Oh I wish!  My husband would probably get his 12 kids haha.  We are done when I hit 30...and we wont be trying again until I am 27.  So I am thinking at most, two more pregnancies in my future

Quoting bustybee:

no, we are just letting things happen till we reach our limit :)

boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

well there's me and my twin (so already I have to share with her lol), plus my twin's dd and ds are dec (actually her ds and my dd are one year and one day apart) as well as her dh. my oldest sister's dd is also a december baby. so enough is enough LOL. we're working on a June baby next. 

Quoting college.mom:

OH MY December babies are horrible around here too.....we have me, my son, my daughter, my brother, my sister in law, my mother in law....and the list goes on.  No more December babies haha.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Depending on how some things go this year, I would really like to start trying in the summer, so hopefully we can have our second near dh's birthday (June) in 2014. We have enough dec. babies in my family lol

Hutersmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Yea I deffinatly dream of my iud falling out and getting preggers lol but I know it would create serious struggle and we don't want that for our kids we both grew up poor we swore that we would never let them know struggle and knowing that money and what money buys are scarce.

Quoting college.mom:

I know the feeling.  We are planning this so I will be done with my bachelor's degree when I give birth.  I sometimes get baby fever so bad though, I even dream of babies.  stupid hormones ;)

Quoting Hutersmom:

Yea we want to buy a house and pay down our bills I want a baby soo bad tho it makes me a little depressed :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:36 AM
My baby fever has a lot to do with everyone around me getting pregnant. At least 4 people I know have gotten pregnant in the last month.

Quoting college.mom:

My two girls are 16 months apart and my two boys are 16 months apart, and there is a three year gap between the youngest girl and the oldest boy, I am sure my baby fever has a lot to do with my body loving back to back babies haha.

Quoting misskriss10:

I have horrible baby fever right now but we agreed to wait so that my body can heal. I would have another right now if I could haha

Quoting college.mom:

My youngest is 14 months.  He will be three when we start!  The hardest part is the more milestones he hits the more I miss the squishy cuddly newborn.  They grow up so fast.

Quoting misskriss10:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
college.mom
by Mindi on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Everyone is either getting pregnant, pregnant, or giving birth.  I got it really bad when my sister in law had my nephew this summer.

Quoting misskriss10:

My baby fever has a lot to do with everyone around me getting pregnant. At least 4 people I know have gotten pregnant in the last month.

Quoting college.mom:

Quoting misskriss10:

Quoting college.mom:

Quoting misskriss10:

tyner_brylee
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Baby

Here's mine. I am due in September.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured