Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My newly remodeled kitchen......pics!!

Im halfway done, will post pics in replies......before and after, well I'm halfway done, just got excited, lol, is it looking good????? I still have the counters to do and handles to put on...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Replies (21-25):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Chalkboard paint backsplash. That. Is.Awesome. !

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Thank you! I painted the lower cabinets black, and the backsplash is chalkboard paint

Quoting MsCherry10:

Wow it looks so much better. Now I want to copy you. It really opened it up. I guess the color was all wrong before. Are you going to paint the brown cabinets?

LittlePiggies5
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Thank you!! I painted my pantry door with chalkboard paint too! It's pretty cheap, $10 for a qt at home depot, and they can even make it pink, blue, etc

Quoting Anonymous:

Chalkboard paint backsplash. That. Is.Awesome. !

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Thank you! I painted the lower cabinets black, and the backsplash is chalkboard paint

Quoting MsCherry10:

Wow it looks so much better. Now I want to copy you. It really opened it up. I guess the color was all wrong before. Are you going to paint the brown cabinets?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it looks great! Is your kitchen really tiny, or is that just the picture? 

LittlePiggies5
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:22 AM
It's soooooo small, I hated even going in there, but I think it looks bigger now.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it looks great! Is your kitchen really tiny, or is that just the picture? 

faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:42 AM

It does! That was the first thing I noticed. It's amazing what open cupboards can do isn't it?

I have no idea why I went anon for that :/

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

It's soooooo small, I hated even going in there, but I think it looks bigger now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured