Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Questions about Chris Dorner

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:14 AM
  • 28 Replies

I'm not one to prepare my tin foil hat but something isn't adding up here....

Last week the LAPD said they found Dorner's wallet by a boat he tried to steal.  

This week they said they identified his body by finding his identification (wallet) next to it after the fire. 

If I where burning to a crisp wouldn't my wallet be too?  How did it get from point A (the boat) to point B (my charred remains)??

You know you want it

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jubileee
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:17 AM
3 moms liked this
Its the damn Scientologist's!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gravitygirl1984
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:19 AM
I haven't heard about finding it by a boat but that's definitely very interesting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitchen.ninja
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:20 AM
I think the news needs to fact check before reporting.

There were things such as it was maids that were tire up that got reported and were wrong. So it makes a lot if things not add up because it is in fact not fact.
reava
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:20 AM
I've heard that too
Something isn't right with all this. It seems like lots is being covered up or kept quiet.
.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:21 AM
3 moms liked this

Or, like the police officers saying on their radio (look up the audio) that they where going going forward with the "burn" and about how to control the fire and burn him alive (like what they used at Waco)...  WTF is that about?  What about is trial and looking at the evidence he presented....

phoebe81
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:22 AM

They identified him via dental records.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
My MIL died in a house fire. Her body was burned beyond recognition. She was just a partch of gray soot, but underneath her was a magazine that barely burned. Her body shielded it from the fire. You could still read the pages.

With that I would imagine his ID was in his pocket and his body shielded his ID from the fire.

I don't remember hearing his wallet was found next to a boat. Do you have a link for that?
.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:24 AM

ya I'll go grab it hold on let me look it up again.

Quoting Anonymous:

My MIL died in a house fire. Her body was burned beyond recognition. She was just a partch of gray soot, but underneath her was a magazine that barely burned. Her body shielded it from the fire. You could still read the pages.

With that I would imagine his ID was in his pocket and his body shielded his ID from the fire.

I don't remember hearing his wallet was found next to a boat. Do you have a link for that?

You know you want it

.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:26 AM

ok I know this isnt creditable but it explains why this is all so confusing.  I can actually look up the origional posts for you from last week:

http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=23843

and here you go, this explains his wallet being in San Diego

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/12/fugitive-ex-cop-christopher-dorner-reportedly-may-have-had-help-fleeing-to/

Quoting Anonymous:

You know you want it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)