Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New couch

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Pic in replies. We had a crappy couch with stains and burn marks I had gotten at the thrift store I finally decided to get a new one
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Replies (11-14):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:25 AM

I love how deep it is! I am afraid dh will never come to bed though he gets home at 3 am and falls asleep on the living room floor usually because the loveseat wasnt big enough to lay on.... maybe I shouldnt have gotten it....

Quoting NBean311:

Ooh I used to have one just like that and loved it! It was really deep so it was good for cuddling! 

faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:27 AM

I LOVE it!!! That's exactly the kind of couch I want. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:29 AM

you got a sofa from aarons rent to furnish? wtf??? you WAY overpaid, and it could be used, have bed bugs, etc..why didn't you just wait until you had the money to go buy something?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:34 AM

It was new I watched them pull it out of the package........ we are in california and it was 1500.( we will be paying it definately by the 4 month period where you can do same as cash)

Quoting Anonymous:

you got a sofa from aarons rent to furnish? wtf??? you WAY overpaid, and it could be used, have bed bugs, etc..why didn't you just wait until you had the money to go buy something?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured