Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
In the last few days I've been spending the money SO gave me from his taxes. Heres what I got:

For DS (7 months old):
A baby laptop
A Lightning McQueen activity racer
New diaper bag
New pacifiers
New nipples for bottles
Yo Gabba Gabba blanket
Teddy bear blanket
New shoes
10 new outfits
2 boxes of diapers
1 box of wipes

For me:
Rockos Modern Life tshirt
Marilyn Monroe tshirt
"U Mad Bro?" Tshirt
2 new bras
New panties
2 new pairs of jeans
Coverup
Mascara
Eyeshadow
Shampoo
Body wash
New toothbrush

We also bought a new microwave, a Kinect for Xbox & a crapload of stuff we need for the house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Replies (31-39):
lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Exactly...I think some are just jealous you got to go shopping and we didnt:( boo hooo hooo... and some people on here will bitch about anything. You could make a post that asks how to make milk from dry milk and the mom's would be like OMG ur a horrible mom for doing that LOL

Quoting TXbornmama:

Hey hunny wear what you want I still rock tshirts and chucks and I am 27 get it done!!  You can wear tshirts and jeans forever !!

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Holy shit. Just because I'm a mom doesnt mean I cant wear what the fuck I want. Sorry, I dont want to wear boring ass clothes.

Btw, I'll be 22 in May.

Quoting Anonymous:

im going to guess youre really young.im 22 and wouldnt wear those kinds of shirts.you have a kid grow up a bit

ShanesMommy2012
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:26 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh I also bought a pair of Airwalk shoes lol but I should probably wear crocs or something boring like that.

Quoting TXbornmama:

Hey hunny wear what you want I still rock tshirts and chucks and I am 27 get it done!!  You can wear tshirts and jeans forever !!

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Holy shit. Just because I'm a mom doesnt mean I cant wear what the fuck I want. Sorry, I dont want to wear boring ass clothes.

Btw, I'll be 22 in May.

Quoting Anonymous:

im going to guess youre really young.im 22 and wouldnt wear those kinds of shirts.you have a kid grow up a bit

TXbornmama
by Rachel<3 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Yup !! I am jealous that you got to spend it lol !!!

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Exactly...I think some are just jealous you got to go shopping and we didnt:( boo hooo hooo... and some people on here will bitch about anything. You could make a post that asks how to make milk from dry milk and the mom's would be like OMG ur a horrible mom for doing that LOL

Quoting TXbornmama:

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Btw, I'll be 22 in May.

Quoting Anonymous:

BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting TXbornmama:

(I'm mobile so it won't show what I'm quoting, but it's your last post about wearing jeans and shirts)

I wear 'em too. And I'm 27. My friends respect me and take me seriously. Many do.

Anyone who would consider me lower for having my OWN style can keep their sanity by staying way the heck AWAY from me.

Some people clearly don't understand freedom of expression and occasion appropriate attire. Wearing a casual tshirt out shopping isn't going to get me looked down on by anyone I give two bits about myself in the first place.

You (the one criticizing, not you that I'm quoting lol) don't take her seriously because of her clothing, that's cool. Some probably think you take things TOO seriously and in turn don't take YOUR stuffy opinion seriously for that. Tomato, tom-ah-toe. (;
lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this

CROCs will never be on these feet LMFAO those shoes are UGLY as heck and so are UGG boots....but hey why not jump on the bandwagon right LMAO.......I hate when other judge for what they wear...unless its my granny in a tube top then we might have a problem LMFAO;)

TXbornmama
by Rachel<3 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:37 AM

lol yea crocs are ugly I am going to stick to my Chucks love them !!

Quoting lendales_mommi:

CROCs will never be on these feet LMFAO those shoes are UGLY as heck and so are UGG boots....but hey why not jump on the bandwagon right LMAO.......I hate when other judge for what they wear...unless its my granny in a tube top then we might have a problem LMFAO;)

ShanesMommy2012
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I love you. Lol.

Quoting BrighteyedAsh:

Quoting TXbornmama:

(I'm mobile so it won't show what I'm quoting, but it's your last post about wearing jeans and shirts)

I wear 'em too. And I'm 27. My friends respect me and take me seriously. Many do.

Anyone who would consider me lower for having my OWN style can keep their sanity by staying way the heck AWAY from me.

Some people clearly don't understand freedom of expression and occasion appropriate attire. Wearing a casual tshirt out shopping isn't going to get me looked down on by anyone I give two bits about myself in the first place.

You (the one criticizing, not you that I'm quoting lol) don't take her seriously because of her clothing, that's cool. Some probably think you take things TOO seriously and in turn don't take YOUR stuffy opinion seriously for that. Tomato, tom-ah-toe. (;
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:38 AM
And we should care because.........
ShanesMommy2012
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Because I'm fucking awesome.

Quoting Anonymous:

And we should care because.........
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN