Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sometimes i hate good sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Because now I have to wash our sheets and our blanket. And that was only from foreplay. Ugh. I really hate that I'm a squirter. I wish I could make it stop.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this
put a towel (or 2 or 3) down?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Though, I was almost turned off because we did 69 and I was on top and he made me squirt. That grossed me out, but made him happy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Wth are you doing here? You are losing the moment get back in there !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:30 AM
I changed the sheets and put a few towels down now. But I need to remember to put towels down before. We don't have sex as often as we used to since he found whatever it is that makes me squirt so much. Mainly because just thinking about the mess sex makes turns me off most of the time.

Quoting Anonymous:

put a towel (or 2 or 3) down?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Oh, we've been done for a while now. I'm fully awake now, he's asleep. Sex wakes me up no matter how tired I was before.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Once I have sex I can't stop even when DF is passing out on me sleeping. I have to climax really hard more then once, even if I have to do it alone. If I was up alone I'd be angry unless I was busy doing myself lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, we've been done for a while now. I'm fully awake now, he's asleep. Sex wakes me up no matter how tired I was before.

Quoting Anonymous:

The.Hug.Life
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:36 AM

Have some compassion for the have-nots. The hubby had work and is exhausted. Boo.

ninjakids
by Christina on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Lol l never complain - gotta be up in 3 hours for school and currently soaking in a hot bath because i somehow pulled a calf muscle during sex. Still no complaints.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Oh, I got mine, multiple times. Great sex. But it always awakens me. I could probably clean the whole house right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Once I have sex I can't stop even when DF is passing out on me sleeping. I have to climax really hard more then once, even if I have to do it alone. If I was up alone I'd be angry unless I was busy doing myself lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:42 AM
I didn't even know if mine would be home from work or not tonight until he crawled in bed with me. It was a very nice surprise.

Quoting The.Hug.Life:

Have some compassion for the have-nots. The hubby had work and is exhausted. Boo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN