Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh My F@#&ing....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
For some reason my SD seems to think I own and run a dog kennel. I don't! I did allow her to keep her blue nosed pit bull in my basement in her kennel while she looks for a new place to live (the hotel she's at doesn't allow dogs). Well this evening like a half hour ago she comes takes care of the dog and leaves. Then the dog starts barking like crazy. It's 1 in the morning! Normally she's very quiet doesnt make a sound. I yell down to hush her up, doesnt work so I decide to go down to make sure she is ok. And here I am looking at 2 pit bulls! Not 1, but 2! The agreement was 1 and only cause she's quiet! I have no idea where this other dog came from. SD sure as hell didn't let me know let alone ask if it could be here! So I call her up asking what's up with her dog and why is there magically 2 of them. If LaLa's new trick is that she can clone herself. Well apparently this is her new dog now. Wait WHAT? She can't even afford the first dog let alone 2! I am pissed! I made her come back and pick up the other dog. That dog isn't kennel trained, you can tell how she was freaking out about being in the kennel. My 2yr old is in bed right above where the dogs were! Thank goodness he didn't wake up. Man I'm mad! Not because of the dog itself but the fact that she was trying to be sneaky about it. Trying to pull a fast one on me. Did she really believe I wouldn't find out?! It's my house damn it! Grrrrrr!

Well she was just here and took the new dog with her. She should re-home both dogs cause she can't afford them. A dog cost a hell of a lot more than the cost of dog food. It needs to be under the care of a vet. It needs various shots and heartworm tests and prevention, deworming, spayed or neutered , and god forbid if it gets sick or hurt! Oh and she says she wants to breed them. That costs money too! But the real nightmare about that is there are thousands of dogs bring put down daily due to an over abundance of homeless dogs, and pits are 9 out 10 times put down right away because of the stigma of the breed. Irresponsible! Plus they aren't licensed! I will not be held liable for those dogs not being licensed.

Did I mention how mad I am!? She needs to hurry up and find a new place to live!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vixcalamity
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Your kid sleeps in the basement? Sorry, first thought. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:18 AM
LoL, no his room is on the main level above where the dog is. I just pictured DS crib sitting on top of the dog kennel, LMAO!

Quoting Vixcalamity:

angelize
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:19 AM
No, the 2 year old is in the room above where the dogs are :)...

OP... I would be pissed too... She needs to get her priorities straight and figure out her home situation before bringing dogs into it... You have every right to be mad... Hopefully she figures it all out soon, not only for you to get your home back, but for her own sake...

Quoting Vixcalamity:

tossed
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:19 AM

To add to the problem, many homeowners' policies will not cover pit bulls. Plus, most of the landlords here will not rent to you if you have a pit. I really feel sorry for the dog having to stay in a kennel in the basement. Wow. How long is this supposed to be for?

Vixcalamity
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:20 AM
That makes sense. :-) Hopefully she gets her crap together.

Quoting Anonymous:

LoL, no his room is on the main level above where the dog is. I just pictured DS crib sitting on top of the dog kennel, LMAO!

Quoting Vixcalamity:

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:24 AM
How old is she?
barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:29 AM

She needs to get them licensed. That will come back on you, beings they are in your house. I really despise the people that can't take care of 1 dog and yet want to breed. They are not making the breed better or anything. I would tell her the dog is out of the house, good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:35 AM
I don't understand why it seems like poor people always have a bunch of animals. Hell, my brother got a pit, admitted that he didn't have enough time & money for it as he should and then went out and got another. smdh.
Good luck with your crazy ass SD.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:51 AM
Me too!

Quoting angelize:

No, the 2 year old is in the room above where the dogs are :)...

OP... I would be pissed too... She needs to get her priorities straight and figure out her home situation before bringing dogs into it... You have every right to be mad... Hopefully she figures it all out soon, not only for you to get your home back, but for her own sake...

Quoting Vixcalamity:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:54 AM
It was only supposed to be a week and we are going on 3 weeks. I've had to go down and take care of the poor dog myself cause it had been hours since she was there to take care of the dog. im about to rehome the dog myself cause it doesn't deserve this and I only want one dog and that's why I only have 1.

Quoting tossed:

To add to the problem, many homeowners' policies will not cover pit bulls. Plus, most of the landlords here will not rent to you if you have a pit. I really feel sorry for the dog having to stay in a kennel in the basement. Wow. How long is this supposed to be for?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)