Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should a born female who is now man be allowed on a womans only site?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Question of the day..

Please no bashing a simple yes or no please!
&TGIF!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Replies (651-660):
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:14 PM

A mother is a woman, by definition.  This is a Mom's site, and only a woman can be a Mom, so....apparently all women who are Moms are welcome.

There is no problem.

Quoting Anonymous:

This has already been debated. He was born a woman and is a mother. PD has as much right to be here as anyone else. Shut up and go away

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:40 AM

People don't know any more than your willing to tell them and have no choice but to believe it.

So again, good luck proving what gender (or anything else) the people are who are members here. If its going to cause them a problem, then they will claim to be whatever it is the site and people here want them to be, the burden of proof is on the people that have an issue with who comes here.

being "allowed" and someone being able to do something about it are 2 different things. The only ones that will get "punished" are the poor saps being honest or truthful. Ironically doing the right thing gets them banished, whereas doing the wrong thing and lying about it, gets you left alone and welcomed to the club. 

Quoting TranquilMind:

A mother is a woman, by definition.  This is a Mom's site, and only a woman can be a Mom, so....apparently all women who are Moms are welcome.

There is no problem.

Quoting Anonymous:

This has already been debated. He was born a woman and is a mother. PD has as much right to be here as anyone else. Shut up and go away

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:42 AM

No. If they're fully man, penis and all, then they are a man. That's what they wanted to be. They can't have the best of both worlds.

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Exactly.

Quoting ColleenF30:

One who is a Mother, and will forever be a Mother despite anything that is changed in the physical body? Yes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Actually it does.

Quoting Anonymous:

incorrect. the site never actually asks what your gender is. Its a silly rule to have since it can't be verified short of an admission which they aren't going to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sign saying you are female when joining...

Im not trying to turn this into a bash post ducky okay just getting peoples thoughts. Dont get upset

Quoting purpleducky:

This is not a women only site. It is a moms only site.

Motherof3inNJ
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:10 AM

If she has children, I don't see the problem.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:11 AM

No. He is a man, right?

And I am sick of all the ASK ME posts. I get it, you are transgendered. Make a damn blog or YouTube video or something.

Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
He is a mother he gave birth to his babies... that's like saying moms who adopt only can't be on here bc they never poped a baby out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM
For those saying the site never says anything about gender.

However, my answer is yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM
It says female.

Quoting Anonymous:

"Mom" is a generic term for Parents nowadays. Its doesnt specifically say dads and men are not welcome (in what you posted). And unless text and graphics can somehow bar someone, they are gonna BS about it in any case and just keep their gender to themselves since its often not even relavant to many of the topics and forums on here

Quoting Anonymous:

For those saying the site never says anything about gender.

However, my answer is yes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)