Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This baby won't let me sleep.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I've been trying to get a nap all morning but the baby keeps messing with me and pulling my hair. I could use a nap before the other kids get home but it doesn't look like its going to happen. I am so tired. Just venting a little.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JBiiirdD
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Try snuggling & wrapping in a blanket, holding close to you. Mine does the same until I do that, then she's knocked out...like she is now. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM
We laid in bed and she nursed for like an hour. But she slept well last night so now she's all kinds of awake. I thought I could take a cat nap while she plays but she's not having it. Hopefully my mom will help out when she gets here. I work nights. I was off last night but didn't sleep.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

Try snuggling & wrapping in a blanket, holding close to you. Mine does the same until I do that, then she's knocked out...like she is now. Lol

JBiiirdD
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Is this your first? This is my first biologically & I NEVER thought we'd get past the jaundice, staph & cyst phases of her life. Lol Family definitely helps when you need a break.

Quoting Anonymous:

We laid in bed and she nursed for like an hour. But she slept well last night so now she's all kinds of awake. I thought I could take a cat nap while she plays but she's not having it. Hopefully my mom will help out when she gets here. I work nights. I was off last night but didn't sleep.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

Annettey19
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I could have written this except for the other kids part. My son has been pulling my hair, getting at my boob, biting my nipples, and scratching my face.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM
No. She's my 3rd. My oldest is in school but gets out early and my mom has my son. She's picking up my daughter from school too. My husband just started truck driving so he's gone. The goal is for me to quit once we save a little money and he's gettin full pay. Until then I'm losing a lot of sleep. Lol. I have a lot of help. Just not today.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

Is this your first? This is my first biologically & I NEVER thought we'd get past the jaundice, staph & cyst phases of her life. Lol Family definitely helps when you need a break.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JBiiirdD:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Welcome to Motherhood :)

Try rocking the baby and a blanket in the face. I used to do that with ds and he always knocked out lol. Hope this helps.
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I'm sorry momma!
JBiiirdD
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Just hang in there, Mamma!

Quoting Anonymous:

No. She's my 3rd. My oldest is in school but gets out early and my mom has my son. She's picking up my daughter from school too. My husband just started truck driving so he's gone. The goal is for me to quit once we save a little money and he's gettin full pay. Until then I'm losing a lot of sleep. Lol. I have a lot of help. Just not today.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JBiiirdD:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Normally tat works. But she must know I didn't sleep at all last night. She is havin all kinds of fun right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Welcome to Motherhood :)

Try rocking the baby and a blanket in the face. I used to do that with ds and he always knocked out lol. Hope this helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN