Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cop killer burned alive....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies

So, I live in Southern California, and there was this guy, Christopher Dorner, who was an ex-marine, ex-cop, who only got fired because there was some corruption going on, and some people lied. This happened in 2008. Just 2-3 weeks ago, they sent out a manhunt for him because he was suspected of killing a cop, and then they found a manifesto, where he threatened to expose the truth, and to kill more cops. Now, he was ONLY suspected of killing a cop, and there are some questions about the manifesto because, they aren't even sure if he created it himself.

All the while this manhunt is going on, the cops are shooting at RANDOM cars, with RANDOM people, to which neither fit the description of the vehicle he was driving, or Christopher Dorner...so you have to wonder what the fuck they were looking at.

Then, they finally found him, corner him in a Big Bear cabin, and you know what they do.....set the fucking place on fire. They were going to kill him regardless if he was innocent or not. He was in a controlled environment, he was not getting away. Then they heard a shot fire inside the cabin, and they knew he had killed himself, and THEY ALL cheered.

I'm sorry that a cop got killed, but fuck...there is a due process with everything, and you CANNOT just go around killing people. I am ABSOLUTELY disgusted with the police departments involved in this whole thing, because they DID NOT care about the safety of the people there are supposed to protect, they DID NOT care, about the laws they are supposed to enforce. There job, was to bring him in for questioning, but he they were going to kill him regardless. I feel so sick to my stomach thinking of what went on. Maybe he wasn't innocent, but its not the right of the police to go and burn someone alive, FORCING them to kill them-self. Absolutely disgusting and barbaric.

I no longer put my trust in the justice system. This is absolutely disgusting.

ETA....clearly not everyone agrees that people should be proven guilty in the court of law...how sick.

Regardless if he did in fact kill people or not....they had no right to set that cabin on fire. If you can't see the corruption going on, you are blind.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinglife0682
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:14 PM
More than just one cop was killed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
macysmom
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm team Dorner, but I thought that the burned body wasnt confirmed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Doesn't matter. They killed him without even knowing if he really did it, and without even being confirmed that he was in the house before they set it on fire. He was dead when he was suspected of killing the first cop.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

aphrodite7400
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:18 PM
2 moms liked this

he wasnt burned alive if he commited suicide in the cabin beforehand??  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh good grief! We don't know if he was burned alive or not. It's quite possible he killed himself before he burned to death.  He also had the option of surrendering.

And we don't know the entire story behind his discharge from the LAPD. Obviously the man did not have a full deck as he killed innocent people!  Also, his last three relationships required court intervention because he harrassed and threatened to harm his last three relationships.  The man lived in his own world and I'm sure he felt he was the victim. But was he actually?

lovinglife0682
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM
The fire was not intentionally set.

Quoting Anonymous:

Doesn't matter. They killed him without even knowing if he really did it, and without even being confirmed that he was in the house before they set it on fire. He was dead when he was suspected of killing the first cop.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM

They set the cabin on fire, and then heard a shot from the inside. They weren't going to let him live.

Quoting aphrodite7400:

he wasnt burned alive if he commited suicide in the cabin beforehand??  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Bullshit.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lovinglife0682:

lovinglife0682
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Join the rest of the conspiracy theorist. He was not going to be taken in alive. He said that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bullshit.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lovinglife0682:

CharlotteRose
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:21 PM

i guess they had their own "justice" going on -

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN