Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Love Those Alpha Males!... (Although I think they're hard to live with, ---often.) Who's Your Idea Of A Great One?...

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

Post him, please...  And, I'd love to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:51 PM

My son !

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:52 PM

My husband & oldest son both have the alpha male personality.  It's challenging to live with them.  They argue over EVERYTHING.

IndigoRose
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

My son !

My son is a Beta.  It's a good thing too, because I'm an Alpha female.  (LOL!)  Yes, our house is definitely Matriarchal.

IndigoRose
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Quoting almondpigeon:

My husband & oldest son both have the alpha male personality.  It's challenging to live with them.  They argue over EVERYTHING.

(Sigh!)  That can be difficult,---the older lion and the young lion who is growing up in the pride...

dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:08 PM

My fiance for sure. He is an alpha male...he's actually not hard to live with at all. He can be a jackass at times, but he is a man and that is their nature. lol

IndigoRose
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Quoting dbrown1989:

My fiance for sure. He is an alpha male...he's actually not hard to live with at all. He can be a jackass at times, but he is a man and that is their nature. lol

Yeah, ---sigh...  You take the good with the bad, hopefully the good way outweighs the bad.  Alphas can be a trip, but then there's nothing quite likely a manly guy who is sure of himself, protective, smart & strong, as long as he has some sweetness to his personality too.  

dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting IndigoRose:

Quoting dbrown1989:

Yeah, ---sigh...  You take the good with the bad, hopefully the good way outweighs the bad.  Alphas can be a trip, but then there's nothing quite likely a manly guy who is sure of himself, protective, smart & strong, as long as he has some sweetness to his personality too.  

The good definitely outwighs the bad. He has more sweet moments than he does jackass moments. It's amazing how they melt into piles of goo when you put a little baby in their arms (we just had a baby niece born on Monday and I forgot how much he looooooooooves little babies...ours is 7 months old but there is nothing like a newborn)...but he is definitely a man's man...no questions on that!

IndigoRose
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Quoting dbrown1989:

Quoting IndigoRose:

Quoting dbrown1989:

The good definitely outwighs the bad. He has more sweet moments than he does jackass moments. It's amazing how they melt into piles of goo when you put a little baby in their arms (we just had a baby niece born on Monday and I forgot how much he looooooooooves little babies...ours is 7 months old but there is nothing like a newborn)...but he is definitely a man's man...no questions on that!

Sweet...  I love to see wonderful dads holding their babies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)