Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all of who had a bad valentines day *look here*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Hope this makes you feel better!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Replies (11-15):
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Dh ended up having to work late at the track so he accidentally ruined my surprise dinner plans. And since he's a last minute shopper he didn't have time after work to get me a gift. Hopefully our plans to celebrate tonight work out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:05 PM
That is so sad. Im sorry for you and your friend

Quoting StrangeDays:

My best friend's boyfriend died in their kitchen yesterday morning. Valentine's day will forever haunt her as the day she lost her true love. I'm sorry, but not many people can bitch, it could be much worse than not getting what you wanted, or getting nothing at all. You're still alive.
StrangeDays
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Thank you. It took everything in me yesterday not to bitch out most of the women on here complaining about how much their v-day "sucked."

Quoting Anonymous:

That is so sad. Im sorry for you and your friend

Quoting StrangeDays:

My best friend's boyfriend died in their kitchen yesterday morning. Valentine's day will forever haunt her as the day she lost her true love. I'm sorry, but not many people can bitch, it could be much worse than not getting what you wanted, or getting nothing at all. You're still alive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Right! It sucks:/

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow what a fucking asshole

Quoting Anonymous:

I spent mine crying because my very recent ex spent a very well amount on jewelry for another girl who he is now living with and never once even said happy vday in all the years we were together. He also made it a point to tell me yesterday that he hates me and our kids..:(:(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Quoting nocalmegan:

What a douche bag!! I'm sorry *hugs*

Quoting Anonymous:

I spent mine crying because my very recent ex spent a very well amount on jewelry for another girl who he is now living with and never once even said happy vday in all the years we were together. He also made it a point to tell me yesterday that he hates me and our kids..:(:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)