Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have a favorite child?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just admit it. I don't have a favorite per say but I do get along best with my middle child
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
tsbarnes
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I get along better with my youngest. Only because the older the other two get the less they have to do with me! My one year old however adores everything we do :)

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM

No. I dont have a favorite child. I WILL however say, I have "different" relationships/bonds with each of my children. I love them all the same though and wouldn't trade ANY of them for the world!

kidlover2
2 moms liked this
Nope. Never. I love them all for the their individuality and they all drive me crazy for the same reason.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Same here. Lol

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Yes, but I only have one so its not unfair

SunshineBird

Nah. I do tend to snuggle my boy more but that's because DD isn't real into cuddling. She's a bit like a cat in that she rarely wants affection but when she does it has to be right then and only for a minute. Lol

TypeAndRun
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:49 PM

yes, the one who is the most quiet and obedient at the moment

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM
I don't love any more than the others.

Quoting Jessy613:

No. I dont have a favorite child. I WILL however say, I have "different" relationships/bonds with each of my children. I love them all the same though and wouldn't trade ANY of them for the world!

Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Absolutely!  Isaac is by far my favorite child on the planet!  Cutest too!  Of course he's my only :)

GLO682
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Some days my daughter is my favorite, some days my son is.lol whoever is getting on my nerves less.

i always tell my daughter she is my fav daughter and my son is my favorite son lol.

KlingyMomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM
They are all my favorite. And I am so mean I whisper to each of them "you're my favorite" so when they get older and argue about how mom said "I'm her favorite" I can tell them they all are right. All of them are my favorite. Annie- my first. She made me a mommy. Ebbin- my miracle million dollar boy joy. Alexxa- my love child (she was my first planned pregnancy) and Axxton- my last and my baby boy forever, no matter HOW big he gets :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)