Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband has a secret admirer. I think it's funny but my friends don't.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

Yesterday at my husbands work someone delivered a balloon and candy to my husband. The card says from your secret admirer.  My husband works as a truck driver for a local company. So he doesn't alway have the same route. But one place a narrowed it down was Starbucks.  He did say they know his name no one he knows of knows his name. Because Starbucks is the only place he goes to every Friday. I think it's funny. But my friends say I should look into it. lol I think it's a waste of time.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherhalf
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

It's funny.  I'd be happy for my dh if he had a secret admirer. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:48 PM

That's how I feel.

Quoting anotherhalf:

It's funny.  I'd be happy for my dh is he had a secret admirer. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:50 PM
That's funny. A few months ago dh got a message on fb from some girl neither of us knew. The message read "Hello, R, my name is kim. I have been watching you for a while and decided to finally contact you. I think you're amazing with your children and an all around nice guy. I would really like to know you on a more personal level." Then gave her phone number. Dh replied thar had she been watching she would also know he's happily married. Come to find out she lives 4 houses away and claims shes never seen me before.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:52 PM
3 moms liked this
Did you eat his candy? I would have >:)
supercarp
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Myex-husband always had lots of women with crushes on him. One of them told me about it years later. You can't control his life; don't try. Just try to make your married life as wonderful as you can. Unless you're married to someone you'd rather lose, that is.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd think its funny, but thats because I wouldnt have suspisions like you friends apperantly would. Dh gets hit on a lot, by both men and women, but i KNOW hes not up to anything shady so i have nothing to be worried about.

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Hmmm. 

He must be a cutie eh?? :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM

This is the first time he has had anything sent to him. He's a truck driver so he deals with all kinds of people. lol He gave the candy to the guys at work and a co worker pop the balloon. lol I told him I might have wanted that chocolate. lol

Quoting supercarp:

Myex-husband always had lots of women with crushes on him. One of them told me about it years later. You can't control his life; don't try. Just try to make your married life as wonderful as you can. Unless you're married to someone you'd rather lose, that is.

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM

LOL

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I personally wouldnt care either, we would laugh about it. I would tell dh one of the guys he works with has a gay crush on him lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)