Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE. UPDATE. OMG! So embarrassed! I sent the wrong text to my boss!!!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM
  • 129 Replies
I'm a nanny to a divorced couple and I communicate with them mostly through text. Dad sent me a text today asking me to pack certain things in their bags for this weekend and I wrote him back telling him I would.

Then decided to send my fiancé a text telling him what I want to do to go tonight....or so I thought. I accidentally sent that to my boss!!!! I'm so embarrassed right about now, I realized my mistake immediately and apologized but I don't think ill ever be able to look him in the eyes ever again.

He still hasn't responded to either text which makes it all the more uncomfortable.

UPDATE

so he came to pick the kids up and he had a funny grin on his face and he said ingot your texts and I realized immediately it wasnt for me and that it had to be ---- and I hope we see y'all in church Sunday.

I turned bright red and said yeah we are planning on it then I hugged the kids and left with no ounce of dignity left.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Oops. I sent my dad a text meant for my dh. He was being all dorky and sent me a text about daddy getting a cupcake, so I sent back can mommy has a cupcake please.
Dad was like... uhhhh... what?
I tried to explain I meant to send it to my dh. Yeahhh.
Bero2007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:47 PM
2 moms liked this

my husband did that to our landlord once. He was going to text me but didn't realize he was on the wrong text and sent him some pretty dirty things he wanted to do. thankfully our landlord found it hilarious

RLT2
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:47 PM
20 moms liked this

Oh boy, that's super embarrassing.  You're probably going to have to tell us "word for word" what the text said, that way we can judge how bad it really was...... ;)

mommy2twoboys46
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG! I would DIE! Hopefully he's cool about it lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Yeah. I'm sure it was an accident.
Caitlin1983
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:49 PM
3 moms liked this
Couldn't agree more.

Quoting RLT2:

Oh boy, that's super embarrassing.  You're probably going to have to tell us "word for word" what the text said, that way we can judge how bad it really was...... ;)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Master_Debater
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Ooh what'd the text say??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:49 PM
4 moms liked this

First lice, then sleeping in cars, now seducing your divorcee boss? LOL you are one busy nanny.

I would be mortified too, hopefully he laughs it off.

msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this
I need exact quotes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:50 PM
It was, I'm not attracted to my boss at all. He's an asshole with a capital A. I'm very much in love with my SO

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. I'm sure it was an accident.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)