Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Defend your God!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:57 PM
  • 193 Replies
3 moms liked this
I have been told to love God believe in him and thou shall be saved. He creates us all, he guides us, and predetermined our lifes journey. That God loves us all, and if we put our faith in him he will protects us.

I know that everyone has to have something to believe in, it keeps us grounded. However if all that is true about him, then I hate him for letting innocent children/adults get killed murdered starved to death. How could he create people with such a sickness to even do these things. why does he bring lives into this world just so they can fight death every day or live a life with a disability. If he does exist then he is a jerk a sick jerk.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:00 PM
36 moms liked this

God doesn't need me to defend him.  Even if I did, you would still have your opinion.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

supercarp
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:02 PM
3 moms liked this

Only a weak god needs defending.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:02 PM
You sound angry.
PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
She has a point. I agree with you. No matter what pple will always have their own opinions

Quoting jillbailey26:

God doesn't need me to defend him.  Even if I did, you would still have your opinion.

jillbailey26
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I personally don't think she has a point.  I can see why she might feel that way, but I don't agree with it.

Quoting PISCIS29:

She has a point. I agree with you. No matter what pple will always have their own opinions

Quoting jillbailey26:

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

crazymom21
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Exactly

Quoting jillbailey26:

PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
No ! I mean YOU have a point and I agree with YOU. Hahaha sorry I sooo worded it wrong

Quoting jillbailey26:

I personally don't think she has a point.  I can see why she might feel that way, but I don't agree with it.

Quoting PISCIS29:

Quoting jillbailey26:

lil_momma_vdv
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I just dont understand how you could praise someone and follow them with such love and devotion when he allows people to be hurt. He has all the power to save someones life yet he creates some that will suffer their whole life.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I couldn't have said it better.

Quoting jillbailey26:

RLT2
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:08 PM
4 moms liked this

NUFF SAID!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)