Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm divorcing my DH because he has kids with other women

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you divorce your husband if he lied about having kids and was a total deadbeat?

Options:

Hell yes!

No, who cares?

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 146

View Results

And he is a complete deadbeat to those two little girls!

I found out by having some woman come into my job, and sitting me down and talking for over an hour. She had photo proof that they DID have a child together and that they were together for quite some time prior to me and DH getting together. I had known DH for a year prior to dating and we hit off right away. He said he was single, no kids, no responsibiltiy. 

Wellll i guess not because when Taylor came into my job, she also informed that her friend also has a baby by DH, with photos as well. 

He refused to have anything to do with the girls, and continued to be a deadbeat. I have a great relationship with both baby mama's and both kids. We are sharing a 5 bedroom house right now, so all 3 of his baby mama's and all 3 of his kids are living in the same house. He HATESSS it.

We are all best friends now andd all moving on. Hes back living with mommy and daddy in the basement driving a 80something p.o.s car. 

All because he can't man up and be a dad. (I worked, i made the money so when i left, he was screwed because big suprise, Call Of Ducy doesn't pay bills for ya!)

I've had a few people tell me i overreacted by divorcing him over that, and that i should have minded my own business, however; the true side of him came out, and since we've been seperated, he hasn't saw or even attempted to have any relation with his daughter or me so he obviously doesn't care to much. 

He was horribly mean to both baby mama's and how he talked about their kids together.

Were all going after child support too. 

Not the typical situation, and not how i ever pictured my life going but its working for us, well...not him...but next time maybe he'll learn to use condoms.

So...i want the wonderful opinion of cafemom mama's.

This is a photo of all 3 girlies.

The liddle porkchop is mine :)

You can deffinatly see a resemblance in the older two. 

Not as much in DD but maybe thats just me.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Wow
AA2.0
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:20 PM

I wouldn't tolerate being with a man who didn't take responsibility for his children. If I didn't find out about the children until after marriage, you bet your sweet ass I would divorce over that.

Gabeys_Mommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I think, if this a true story, its very commendable that you've all stepped up for these kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I would wait until I truly knew someone before I decided to marry them... but that's just me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:23 PM

The only part I find weird is that you're all living together....

But you know to each their own...whatever works for ya

WithHope
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Good call. Glad the other Mama came forward.
Kris_PBG
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Way to make lemonade from lemons!!!
loving_my2boys
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Call of Ducy mad me spew my drink out... you owe me a new phone!!!!!
Nunyabusiness
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:26 PM

faerie75
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:26 PM

well it seems as if you had a kid from him pretty quick cuz those kids are barely older than yours.

first case filed gets the bigger slice of pie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN