Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had sex with your DH, when he wasn't really in the mood for it, and he agreed only to stop you bothering him about it?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you ever had sex with your DH, when he wasn't really in the mood for it, and he agreed only to stop you bothering him about it?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 144

View Results

Have you ever had sex with your DH, when he wasn't really in the mood for it, and he agreed only to stop you bothering him about it?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

No because he is never not in the mood. I swear all he ever thinks about is sex. I can give it to him every damn day and he acts so deprived.

Mrs.Bolin
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:25 PM

i am married to a complete horndog. If he is sick with a cold or the flu, he would still want it.

MrsShipley21
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I have a bit of an appetite for my sexy ass whiteness. . . I sometimes have to hound him for it and sometimes he has to hound me for it ^_^ The circle of life.

mamabear55
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I have. Sometimes he won't get any sleep the night before because he stayed up late working.

sometimes I'm too tired after taking care of our toddler. 

It happens, but not often

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Are you serious??

GTFO My husband is like a horny teenager.

kidlover2
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Ehhh... I don't bother him about it but if I'm in the mood and he's not, often we will and he ends up "being in the mood" anyways.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Hell no, I've got more pride than that.

Mrs.Bolin
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:29 PM

same here.lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

No because he is never not in the mood. I swear all he ever thinks about is sex. I can give it to him every damn day and he acts so deprived.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
EvasMommy326
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Ha!!! I wish sometimes! One night I had one too many drinks and was hugging the toilet all night and like the good man he is, he was right there with me holding my hair and wiping me down with a cold rag..As soon as I was feeling a LITTLE better he comes to me with a stiffy asking "can I take care of this?" I mean really?? o.O

wineisfine
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I can honestly say there has never been a time DH did not want it, he is a bit of a horn dog!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)