Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would your dh think?

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:30 PM
  • 17 Replies

so this is the scenario: you call your dh/so and tell him you are about to run to the store, ask if he needs anything, etc... so you start driving and you happen to cross paths with him on the road, wave, blow a kiss and go on your way.... only thing, you're on the opposite of town from the store and your home, going the wrong direction, and certainly not any route you use to get there from your house...... 

what do you think is going through your dhs head right about then????????????

lol, this just happened to me, dh called a couple second s after seeing me, not suspicious just confused! 

i was on that side of town for a play date at the park that dh had forgotten about, and i have weird driving anxieties so if I'm making a left on to a major road a like having a stop sign or light and the only one that was near enough to help me was 2 blocks in the opposite direction of the store i was going to, he didn't realize i had called him from the parking lot of the park after saying goodbye to our play date friends....

he felt a little silly and then teased me for my weird driving habits! :)

at least i hope he was just confused and not suspicious, he did call me pretty quick lol

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:35 PM

oh and our play date was awesome!! :)

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I'm bored....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM

LOL. I like your screen name. My dh would have probably followed me. Not bc of suspicion (I wouldn't think so), but just to see what was going on.

lello
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:43 PM

He would think I got lost lol or was going somewhere else too or just felt like taking a detour?  I'm pretty sure he wouldn't think I was creeping to the other side of town.

jen_keiko
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:44 PM

he'd call me lol idk if he'd be suspicious.... confuzzled definitely :p

misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:46 PM
He would call and tell me that I was lost lol I suck at directions
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Once I was going to drop off baby hangers and a stroller to somebody in need from FB page I was on. She lived in an apartment building on the other side of town. DH was at work so he didn't know of my plans. Well little did I know one of his buddies lived in the same apartment complex and saw me there. He of course texted DH with "Hey, dude. Why is your old lady at my apartment building?" So when I got home DH(teasingly) was like "Oh, I know ALL about your little outing today. Next time tell your boyfriend I want some gas money!"

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:47 PM

thank you :)

and my dh probably would've followed me to if he hadn't been working now that i think about it

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL. I like your screen name. My dh would have probably followed me. Not bc of suspicion (I wouldn't think so), but just to see what was going on.

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM

lmao! :)

Quoting armywifey26:

Once I was going to drop off baby hangers and a stroller to somebody in need from FB page I was on. She lived in an apartment building on the other side of town. DH was at work so he didn't know of my plans. Well little did I know one of his buddies lived in the same apartment complex and saw me there. He of course texted DH with "Hey, dude. Why is your old lady at my apartment building?" So when I got home DH(teasingly) was like "Oh, I know ALL about your little outing today. Next time tell your boyfriend I want some gas money!"

StrangeDays
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Mine would call, also. I am the exact same way with left turns. I arrange errands in a big circle so I will only have to make right turns or left turns at stop lights. Even if I have to go out of my way, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured