Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

am i the only one....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

that wishes you could go anon on facebook?!

so many dumb people with their dumb statuses!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Oh yes indeed!

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:14 PM

no...i comment under my name... why hide....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:15 PM

um. no. why would you want that, if they arent your friends take them off your fb

AllieReed
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Nah, I don't really get that into facebook. I just look to see what's going on with the people I care about & ignore the rest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:15 PM

because i don't want to start pointless drama..but sometimes i am sooo tempted to just say something.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

nverheyn2011
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM

i want to go anon there too. i spent a lot of time on here, then went back to facebook, and i was like "aw no anon button" because if there was one, holy hell i'd be cussing my family members out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM

i started doing that a couple months ago but there are just TOO many people to go through and delete them all. im tempted to leave but we have family all over the country and they love getting on and seeing pics of ds and stuff. 

Quoting Anonymous:

um. no. why would you want that, if they arent your friends take them off your fb

ohiomom35
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I only have 70 friends on there. When people put stupid shit I just delete them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:18 PM

i hate anon.. worst feature ever on CM.. been here since Oct 2007... left for 1.5 years and came back to anon.. ughhh.. horrible... drama is caused only by those who want to cause it.. speaking the truth isnt drama...

Quoting Anonymous:

because i don't want to start pointless drama..but sometimes i am sooo tempted to just say something.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:18 PM

oh the things I would like to say to the ignorant Ultra Right Christians that post their drivel.  I have a cousin that posts several bible passages every day, and if it weren't for the pics of her kids I'd probably have blocked her feed by now.  I did block one of my cousins for the same reason, because the only thing she ever posted was "buy my tupperware / avon / jockey underware" panhandling, and bible posts.  blech.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)