Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No means no even if it is your husband!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
4 moms liked this
Even my sons and all their friends agree it doesn't matter what a woman has done up to the point of having sex if she says no IT MEANS NO!

YOUR HUSB DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE YOU TO HAVE SEX IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO! NO MEANS NO!

I am actually sickened by the women who say, "Well if she hadn't put herself in that situation. Then it wouldn't have happened."

As a survivor of rape and for all other survivors. I say fuck you I said no and the court system agreed with me.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
According to some women on here its not rape if its your husband. It makes me sick to my stomach everytime i read it on here. I agree
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:21 PM
What nothing?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM
2 moms liked this
It is extremely sad that teenage boys and guys in their 20's even know it isn't OK but women still protect raping bastards.

Quoting Anonymous:

According to some women on here its not rape if its your husband. It makes me sick to my stomach everytime i read it on here. I agree

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:24 PM
3 moms liked this
If it is your husband then why arent you putting out to begin with!?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:27 PM
3 moms liked this
No sweetheart not my husband. He knows what the word no means.

My ex-boyfriend is sitting in prison for life because he didn't know what no meant.

Even if a wife stops fucking her husband still doesn't give him the right to take it. PERIOD.

Quoting Anonymous:

If it is your husband then why arent you putting out to begin with!?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Well some Christians believe it I actually a sin to not give in to your husbands desires! I have actually had people tell me they believe that! I don't quite agree with that because I think a husband Should respect his wife and vice versa. The wooing should never stop! He should always want her to want him, an he should always work to make it so se does. In turn she should do the same for him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:28 PM
I told my ex of 4 years no, he thought i didnt 'behave.' Im not too sure if its only when something pentrates and you say no?
Nunyabusiness
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Well some Christians believe it I actually a sin to not give in to your husbands desires! I have actually had people tell me they believe that! I don't quite agree with that because I think a husband Should respect his wife and vice versa. The wooing should never stop! He should always want her to want him, an he should always work to make it so se does. In turn she should do the same for him.

Those Christians that say have it all wrong! Yikes!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:30 PM
2 moms liked this

OMG!!!! Enough of the rape posts already, geeeeez!!

Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I am Christian and I totally agree. However, if you deprive your husband for months or years to me that is totally unacceptable.  Denying your husband is not meant that you denied him ONCE (which I would suspect we ALL do from time to time at least). It is meant for situations in which a woman totally cuts her husband off sexually. I feel that is morally WRONG but it does NOT make rape ok!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured