Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

There was somebody that had requested a post for the 18th but I didn't write down who. So if it was you please let me know. Thanks. Now this post is dedicated to thefiregoddess and BelindaDuvessa. I wish you both a speedy recovery from your surgeries and hopefully this post will make it a little better :)

ARCHIVES: http://www.cafemom.com/group

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Replies (381-390):
SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:01 PM
2 moms liked this

SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:01 PM
2 moms liked this

SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:02 PM
2 moms liked this

MomTo2Boys12
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:06 PM
8 moms liked this
Though, I agree that these posts are way enjoyable, I must say there isn't a loaded gun to either one of your ladies head saying you must open these and be tolerable of the fanatics who claim to be 'first' it's a happy go lucky thread and people get excited, let them be.

No reason to rain on anybodys parade by coming in with arms flying dropping the F bomb and talking down to everybody as if they're a bunch of idiots. And make it seem as though they're responsible for sucking the fun out of a thread that is virtually impossible to take the fun out of.

It's something that won't stop anytime soon, as anybody can see at the rate it's going, so there is no reason to complain.

Quoting eve210:

No, no I agree with anon. I love armywifey & Sherner but these posts are not even worth opening sometimes.

Its annoying, especially on mobile.

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

You're just pissed that you're on the 8th page ya sore loser!!

Quoting Anonymous:

What the fuck kind of shit is this!? Instead of posting funnies, people are now just getting excited about what page they get on? Not even awesome anymore.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
savannahmom2011
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Page 39
eve210
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:12 PM
True. which is why I don't keep up with them anymore :)

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

Though, I agree that these posts are way enjoyable, I must say there isn't a loaded gun to either one of your ladies head saying you must open these and be tolerable of the fanatics who claim to be 'first' it's a happy go lucky thread and people get excited, let them be.

No reason to rain on anybodys parade by coming in with arms flying dropping the F bomb and talking down to everybody as if they're a bunch of idiots. And make it seem as though they're responsible for sucking the fun out of a thread that is virtually impossible to take the fun out of.

It's something that won't stop anytime soon, as anybody can see at the rate it's going, so there is no reason to complain.

Quoting eve210:

No, no I agree with anon. I love armywifey & Sherner but these posts are not even worth opening sometimes.

Its annoying, especially on mobile.

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

You're just pissed that you're on the 8th page ya sore loser!!

Quoting Anonymous:

What the fuck kind of shit is this!? Instead of posting funnies, people are now just getting excited about what page they get on? Not even awesome anymore.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nikki286
by Tosya on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:14 PM

poo the end ... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

39 like me please?

zebbyzebby06
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:16 PM
I totally had to ask my sis what yolo meant earlier today. I said wow i feel old i dont know the new lingo. She's like dont worry i hs to ask before too lol......iam only 27 :(

Quoting armywifey26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:20 PM
2 moms liked this
End, like please. Thanks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)