Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

There was somebody that had requested a post for the 18th but I didn't write down who. So if it was you please let me know. Thanks. Now this post is dedicated to thefiregoddess and BelindaDuvessa. I wish you both a speedy recovery from your surgeries and hopefully this post will make it a little better :)

ARCHIVES: http://www.cafemom.com/group

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Replies (531-539):
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

My Squishy.LOL

Chaoz_Girl7311
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

mai_sindi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao! I know where that place is, my friends and I almost died laughing the first time we saw that.. #good times

Quoting Sherner:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:35 AM
I missed the post on Friday but found it in time for my birthday yesterday. Yay!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:56 PM
I'm in San Diego.. I dress like an Eskimo once it hits 60° lol. I cannot wait for summer! My flip flops are calling :)

Quoting RMB2011:

I'm in North Dakota. When we got a heat wave and it hit 35 outside, was in a tank top washing my car lol

Quoting chalisa0:

Or here in Washington state.  I would be in balmy heaven at 50 degrees.  I've been running in shorts and t-shirts lately, and it's only been about 40-43 degrees.  AND, it's beyond warm.  Today, (at 40 deg and sunny) I was wondering what I'm ever going to do when the summer rolls around-I'll surely die of heat stroke...

Quoting sweetboys4me:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
He is such a dick! That's why his ass got dumped! Lol

Quoting LCG83:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
ChristyG2012
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Yea you kinda had to skip the first and last 10 pages b/c it's just a bunch of ppl talking about pages & why they needed giggles

Quoting Anonymous:

What the fuck kind of shit is this!? Instead of posting funnies, people are now just getting excited about what page they get on? Not even awesome anymore.

lilchik
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM

i live in central wi.. thats pretty accurate LOL. right now its 22 degrees..  supposed to get to the low 40s by the end of the week.. cant wait for the snow to go away.. :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in San Diego.. I dress like an Eskimo once it hits 60° lol. I cannot wait for summer! My flip flops are calling :)

Quoting RMB2011:

I'm in North Dakota. When we got a heat wave and it hit 35 outside, was in a tank top washing my car lol

Quoting chalisa0:

Or here in Washington state.  I would be in balmy heaven at 50 degrees.  I've been running in shorts and t-shirts lately, and it's only been about 40-43 degrees.  AND, it's beyond warm.  Today, (at 40 deg and sunny) I was wondering what I'm ever going to do when the summer rolls around-I'll surely die of heat stroke...

Quoting sweetboys4me:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on May. 4, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)