Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to hell

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

For noticing that now that I'm approaching 30, so many of the my previously skinny high school peers are now FAT.

I got made fun of a lot for having hips and boobs, and many of the same people that made fun of me are now nice and plump. I'm not though, I've taken care of myself well an I'm in pretty good shape even with hips and boobs. Haha. Karma is fun.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armstrong7984
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:10 PM

its been 10 yrs for me and i agree. Im the same exact size as i was in high school, i dont mind, better than being plump lol.

PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:11 PM

I feel the same way.  I'll save you a seat!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Ill be there right along with ya!! Lol I think I had the "ugly duckling" syndrome. I was a chunker in school but now I'm the opposite and all the HS people I see on FB are nice and rotund and it makes me giggle. :-)
me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:15 PM
hahaha!
same here....
it feels SOOO good!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:17 PM
So true. Lots of my high school peers are leading not so desirable lives after bragging about how good they'd have it after graduation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DonnaNoble
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I never made fun, but I remember being proud of my rockin' bod. Now I'm downright obese, and my former classmates who had a few extra pounds? They still just have a few extra pounds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:21 PM

7 years here and they're all single moms and I'm not :) they didn't finish college and I have 2 degrees and my dream job. Half those bitches live with their moms, I've been a home owner since I was. 20. They can suck it :)

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I still have my rockin body too!

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

7 years here and they're all single moms and I'm not :) they didn't finish college and I have 2 degrees and my dream job. Half those bitches live with their moms, I've been a home owner since I was. 20. They can suck it :)

~*~*~ Because food will never taste as good as skinny feels~*~*~
~*~*~One bad meal can't make you fat. Nor can one healthy meal make you skinny~*~*~
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Lol yep. I think too much beer got the best I them!

Quoting Tinabee88:

So true. Lots of my high school peers are leading not so desirable lives after bragging about how good they'd have it after graduation.

SiempreSola
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I notice it too. I was never made fun of but I still see a lot of the "popular girls" that always made fun of everyone that are fat now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN