Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We just got Sweetie two weeks ago, and my boys LOVE her! She protects them, and loves them back. I ALWAYS said I would NEVER have a dog around my kids, but you CM'ers helped change my mind! We all LOVE SWEETIE! Share some pics with me!

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Replies (161-165):
LillysMama0308
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:31 PM

here is my youngest with our puppies. They were 4 weeks here( No we are not keeping them all. Just 1 of them) They are Dachshund and mini pincher mix.

My Baxter with 1 of the puppies. He is a beagle mix and the sweetest Dog ever..

strangeyfine
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:23 AM

This is Caleb and Bubus...she wanted to lick him so badly.

And this is Caleb with Ziggy...she did get to lick him!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:57 AM

This gets a great big AWWWWWWWWW....puppy

Signed, 

She Who Loves Animals 

WTG, Mama!  Kids NEED pets!  And Sweetie looks like she lives up to her name!

abctexan
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 4 dogs. 2 usually stay outside/in the back room (I'm getting them to learn their manners) and the otehr 2 stay inside. Bonnie, my pointer mix ADORES kids. If we go to the park, she will go to the end of her leash, tail wagging like mad wanting pets and pats. Camo, our dachshund mix likes kids but is wary of having strange kids run up to him.

Oddly enough, he LOVES our 6m daughter and goes out of his way to walk by her walker for a pet (or a pet to the best of her ability) and will lick her hands and snuggle her and all that. I worried when we had her that he'd be insanely jelous because he is a 'velcro dog' - instead, he soaks up her attention and gives it back to her. It's the sweetest thing ever to watch him randomly walk up to her walker and nuzzle her hand then trot back off to play with Bonnie or such.

Bonnie actually tries to avoid her (but then again, I'd avoid her too if she rolled over my tail! Haha!) but occasionally will walk over. She is always checking on her though. When she was first born, Bonnie would run to check on her if she started to cry/fuss- she stilldoes, but not as frequently as before lol

Bonnie and Camo hanging out near her crib

Her and her 'mo mo'

char208
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Adorable.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN