Oh and our kids weren't acting badly, just being typical toddlers that were tired of waiting for food.
Just addressing questions.
1. We had already eaten and were waiting on our check.
2. Had her all around service would have been better she may have gotten some thing, but that was kind of the last straw.
3. She came in the bathroom with another server (I think) and they were talking between the stalls.
4. She was talking about hating to serve noisey brats and that children should been and not heard. Stuff like that.
5. I didn't complain to management because I didn't want her to lose her job, but I did want her to learn a lesson about not talking about customers where customers may hear her.