Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF IS GOING ON!?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

Has anyone ever been pregnant but got false negatives at first? My husband and I started TTC and I have always kept track of my period dates. I am late by a day or two but all tests are coming up negative. There was one that I saw the faintest line on, but it was already after the time frame give to read the test.
Has this happened to anyone and it turned out you were in fact pregnant?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Anyone?

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:36 AM
I was 16 days late and the tests came back negative. But I was in fact pregnant. She'll be 16 in April.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Wow!, How did you get confirmation of pregnancy? U/S?

Quoting MichLW69:

I was 16 days late and the tests came back negative. But I was in fact pregnant. She'll be 16 in April.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Yes. My OB refused to see me because the test were negative. I knew something was not right. U/S showed I had a little baby, and was 6 weeks along!
JayeC2
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:38 AM

It happened to my SIL.  She was positive she was pregnant, but even the test at the doctor said no.  She kept insisting, and a week later she popped positive.  I guess it was just too early......??

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. I thought I was dying or something! Nope, I was pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow!, How did you get confirmation of pregnancy? U/S?

Quoting MichLW69:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LiDoMama
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Yes, my youngest son. However, they weren't false negatives- it was because I ovulated late, so I conceived later then I originally thought I had.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:43 AM
The test told me I was pregnant as soon as my pee hit it. God that honetly was an awful day. Before I get bashed it is now the best thing that has ever happened and I can't wait to experience it again, but at that moment. I literally went from peeing on a stick to shitting and throwing up at the same time lol. Tmi? Sorry!

It happened to many people I know though. Follow your intuition mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ldylancer03
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:48 AM
This sounds just like me. In fact I thought I had posted this lol. I am almost 5 days late and have two negative tests under my belt. I will be pissed if its just being stupid and I am not pregnant. But I am dying to know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)