Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So drunk *ask me anything

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
My husband bought me a bottle of wine. It was so tasty. A pomegranate fruity blush thing. Sweet and fizzy like champagne. I only had one glass. But I didn't know that while I wasn't looking he was refilling the glass. I had the whole bottle. Oh man am I drunk.

Very smiley right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:22 AM

You didn't notice he kept refilling it?

mattiehatter
by Mary on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:23 AM

How do you miss him refilling to the point that the bottle is gone?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Nope. I'm reading. It was delightfully sweet and didn't taste in the least alcoholic. I didn't notice until I started to feel loopy.

When I'm reading and the kids are asleep I could be in another world. 100% absorbed.

Quoting NowImAMom...:

KaylasMama11
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:25 AM

lol are you having fun?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Actually yes. I'm reading a romance novel and the sex scenes are far more sexy this way. Our Youngest woke up and dh went to put her back to sleep. So, when he's done, I think I'll put it on him later.

Quoting KaylasMama11:

lol are you having fun?

KaylasMama11
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:32 AM

i actually worked 3 until 11 oclock p.m and i came home bought beer and wanted to have with my dh my dd is ar my mothers but he ended up fallen alsleep and im here i just finished my drinks and i think im gonna wake him up now lol  have funnn!!!!! a mama def needs it every now and again!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually yes. I'm reading a romance novel and the sex scenes are far more sexy this way. Our Youngest woke up and dh went to put her back to sleep. So, when he's done, I think I'll put it on him later.

Quoting KaylasMama11:

lol are you having fun?

NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Oh, that makes sense. I'm a bookworm too. Enjoy!

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. I'm reading. It was delightfully sweet and didn't taste in the least alcoholic. I didn't notice until I started to feel loopy.

When I'm reading and the kids are asleep I could be in another world. 100% absorbed.

Quoting NowImAMom...:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Sounds good to me!

Quoting KaylasMama11:

i actually worked 3 until 11 oclock p.m and i came home bought beer and wanted to have with my dh my dd is ar my mothers but he ended up fallen alsleep and im here i just finished my drinks and i think im gonna wake him up now lol  have funnn!!!!! a mama def needs it every now and again!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KaylasMama11:

lol are you having fun?

catholicmamamia
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Sounds yummy.. have a great evening! 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Oh man. I'm waiting here for him to come down and I can hear him on the monitor snoring. He fell asleep with her! Lol

Quoting KaylasMama11:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KaylasMama11:

lol are you having fun?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)